Chapter Five

After the ambulince picked me up they gave me a pain medication that made me fall asleep. Wehn I woke up Skylar was asleep in my hospital room. I had all kids of wires connected to me. My stomach was sore, I looked at it and there was about 7 stitches there. I checked the clock, it was 2 in the moring.

   All I could focus on was when Skylar called me his girlfriend. Was I really HIS girlfried? Did he just say it because he was in a hurry? I know we only met 3 days ago, but I felt a connection with him. I promised myself I won't date him until I've known him for longer though.

   He started to wake up.When he awoke he got up immediently and rushed over here.

"Are you okay? I was so worried about you?" he asked so worried but thrilled I woke up and he could see if I was okay.

"Im sore. What exactly happend?"

"Well you had a kidney stone. It was over 3 millimeters so they had to surgectly remove it. The surgery was good."

"What abou..." He interrupted me.

"Oh and I called your mom. I told her everything, she said she wanted to visit you as soon as possible."

"Oh gosh. Okay." I lauged.

"I'm glad you are okay. I was so worried, I havent slept for 28 hours! Luckily I got a 10 minute nap."

"I saw you crying when I was lifted up into the ambulence."

"You did? That's emberassing. Normally guys hold their tears. I couldn't help it I was so scared!"

"I was too, but you helped me A LOT."

The doctor came back in and told me that I can leave once the nurse comes back in and gives me my clothes and takes the wires out of me. It turns out I was here over night, and Skylar was there the whole time.

  After I got back to my apartment I went straight to bed. Skylar wanted to stay and make sure I was okay.

   ~Even though I promised myself that I wouldn't date Skylar until we have known eachother more. I don't think I can keep that promise.~