Chapter Thirteen

I looked at Skylar in shock, he could tell I was scared, I wasn't going to talk.

"What do you want?" Skylar finally talked.

"Just said Hi to Kylie." Aaron said evily eying me.

"Thats probably not a good idea." Skylara was trying to be the tough guy, I just wanted to leave.

"And why is that?"

"You know why."

Aaron looked at Skylar, then me.

"Aaron leave. We don't want anything to do with you." I butted in.

"And why not?"

Skylar stood up and grabbed his and my coffee.

"Come on Kylie." Skylar said as he walked past Aaron.

I got up and walked away, but Aaron was following us.

"Skylar whatt is he doing."I whispered.

"Don't worry, if he keeps following us you need to get into the car and lock the doors, I think Aaron has anger issues. Hes psycho." Skylar whispered back.

Aaron kept following us. I just wanted to talk it out, but Skylar was right Aaron is psycho.

"Aaron, what are you doing, go back inside." Skylar insisted.

"I want to be outside, its nice out."

Skylar held my hand and walked faster to the car then unlocked the doors and we hopped into the car and locked the doors. Aaron got into his car and started following us.

"What do we do? I'm scared."I told Skylar.

"You will be fine, I promise, don't be scared."

Aaron started driving fast, he was right behind us trying to hit the rear-end of Skylar's car. We where going 35 mph on a 25, but nobody else was on the road.

"Skylar put on your seatbelt!" I yelled.

"I can't now we'll crash, we will be fine, okay?"

"Okay."

We kept going faster and faster until Aaron bumped the back of his car, it made his car swerve and we crashed into a telephone pole, and the car rolled. It rolled 2 times then stopped. I had small cuts on my leg and I hit m head on the airbag, I turned over to see if Skylar was okay, he wasn't in the car.

"Skylar!" I yelled in tears.

I got no respond, I opened the door and rolled out of the car. I saw Skylar laying on the floor, he was knocked out, he had a cut on his cheeck and glass all over him. I ran back to the car and grabbed my phone to call an ambulence.

After the ambulence was here I had to get inspected to make sure I wasnt hurt, and I was fine just some cuts and bruises.

"Where's Skylar?" I asked the nurse.

"He's at the hospital, he had some serious injuries and needed to go back there."

"Will he be okay?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"The doctors don't know yet."

I left the ambulence when the police came up to me and asked is I knew Aaron.

"He hit the back of our car and caused this whole accident, he was chasing us from Starbucks." I answered.

"Okay well here's Skylars phone, it was in his car."

I took his phone and left the accident. I got a taxi and went to the hospital to see Skylar. He was on the 2nd floor in room 4. I walked into the room, he was still asleep, the nurse came in.

"When will he was up?" I asked the nurse.

"The doctor didn't tell you sweetie?"

"No, I just got here." I told her.

                                                             "I'm sorry honey, Skylar is in a coma."