Chapter Twelve

After Skylar finally left I started cleaning up, it took me 2 hour until the whole apartment was done. I checked my phone when I was done. 5 new messages.

All from Skylar.

"Hey are you okay?"

"How's everything?"

"Kylie, you okay?"

"Kylie?"

"I need to make sure your okay."

"Do I need to come back?"

To: Skylar

"Lol. Calm down I am fine I just finished cleaning everything and I'm asking for a new room now."

From: Skylar

"I just want to make sure your okay."

To: Skylar

"I'm fine ill text you when I get my new apartment."

From: Skylar

"Okay, I'll drop by when I'm done to check on you."

To: Skylar

"Okay :)"

I walked up to the front office if my apartment building and asked to change my room. Luckily they had a room just like mine a few floors up. When I got back I packed up all of my clothes and dishes. The only things I needed help moving was my TV, the couch, and my bed.

From: Skylar

"Just getting done at dinner call me when you can!"

I called him.

"Hey Kylie"

"Hey, I'm bumped up to the fifth floor and I need help moving things."

"Okay we will move your stuff tomorrow ill call Adam and he can help me move stuff to the fifth floor."

"Okay that's fine."

"So do you want to go to Starbucks or something?"

"Didn't you just go to dinner?"

"It wasn't really dinner it was more of a small get together with snacks."

"Yeah that's fine, come pick me up I'm not driving!" We both laughed.

"I'll be there soon."

"Okay! Bye."

I finished packing up everything while I waited for Skylar. I only had a few things to pack up though.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Skylar."

"You ready to go?" You can tell he didn't want to stay here.

"Yeah, I just need to put on my shoes."

When we got there , there were only afew other couples their but we decided to sit where no one was because I think Skylar wanted to talk about Aaron and what happend. I just wanted to forget about everything and move on, Im switching apartments tomorrow and I won't answer the door if he comes again, plus if he does I can call Skylar and he will be here soon, or security.

Once we sat down Skylar and I started talking. I told him everything that happend when Aaron came over, just like I figured.

"Maybe I should stay at your apartment tonight, Ill sleep on the couch." Skylar offered.

"Okay, but can we change the subject, I just want to move on with it."

"He can't hurt you now Im here." Skylar said very protectivly.

I laughed.

"What?" he was confused but he still smailed when he asked.

"You sound like someone in a movie." I giggled.

"Well I am an actor." We both laughed.

"I miss acting and auditioning." I confessed.

"Why did you quit?'

"We didnt talk."

"Thants what made you quit?"

"Yeah, I was very lonely and I just didn't want to anymore, but I love my job now." I admitted to him, he seemed sad now.

"Im sorry, I never should have brought that up, you are here now and thats what mattered."

He smiled.

"Kylie?"

I looked over to see who was calling me.

It was Aaron.