Chapter Seven

"Hey! You must be the girlfriend!" said Adam when he came in.

"Not exactly" I giggled

"Oh I'm sorry."

"No problem, we just met 3 days ago."

Skylar was embarrassed. I didn't know why, we weren't official, he never asked me to be his girlfriend. I sometimes wish he did, we connected so much, he respected me and protected me. On the phone I was his girlfriend, but I'm not now. I don't want to rush into things, when he asks I will be considered his girlfriend, he hasn't now, so we are just friends.

"Hey bud! It's nice to see you again!" Skylar said changing the awkward topic.

"I know! It's been what 5 months now! How have you been?"

"Great, I was going to audition for another movie but Kylie passed out in the waiting room so I decided to take her to the hospital."

"Oh, we have a little Romeo here!" Adam exclaimed sarcastically.

"Yeah, it was sweet of him to though, of he didn't I would just be laying there." I decided to join the conversation.

"So how have you been Adam?" Skylar asked.

"Good. I've just been up in LA, relaxing."

"Come inside and sit down ill get a movie on." I interrupted their small talk. They can talk over dinner or even during the movie, but we where talking with Adam outside if the door.

Adam came in and sat on the couch, I put in a movie and him and Skylar where just talking. It was very awkward being there, no one wanted to pay any attention to me. I really didn't know what to do. I pulled out my phone and checked my Twitter feed.

Finally, Skylar said he was hungry and we ordered pizza. Skylar's phone went off and he had to answer it, he went into the other room and it was just me and Adam.

"So, what's up with you and Skylar?" He asked.

"He never has asked me to be his girlfriend, we went on one date, that's pretty much it." I confessed.

"He should be lucky to have a girl like you."

"We just met." I laughed.

"Any girl that isn't complaining while her boyfriend and his friends are over is someone to keep." We both laughed.

"I want him to ask me, I just think we need to get to know each other better."

"We'll, you to should go to lunch. He loves hamburgers."

"That's good to know. On Friday I have to go get my stitches removed, we should go to lunch." I laughed "Look at me I'm telling my "boyfriends" Bestfriend about our relationship, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I brought up the topic, I think you to would be great together, all of his other girlfriends used him. I can tell you are real and down to earth."

"Thank you."

Skylar walked back into the room.

"Sorry, that was my manager, there are auditions on Friday for a new movie."

Adam looked at me. Friday was when our date was going to be, so trying to meet Skylar more is not a success, I had to think about a different date.

"Are you going to go?" I asked.

"No I can't." He declared.

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"You are getting your stitches taken out. I want to make sure everything is okay!"

I blushed, Adam looked at me again and smiled. At that moment I knew Skylar cared about me as much as I did for him. I was so happy, it seemed to good to be true.