Chapter Eleven

The next morning I had to go to work again. Luckily I only had to run in to look at the Pitch Perfect article so I would only have to be there for 15 minutes.

When I was done I texted Skylar. I'm not sure if I still like him or if I just want to be friends, right now friends.

To: Skylar

Good Morning. :)

From: Skylar

Hey there! How's work?

To: Skylar

Just got off, the article looks great.

From: Skylar

That good, I can't hang out tonight I have to do stuff with the cast.

To: Skylar

No problem! Have fun! :)

From: Skylar

I talked to Jason and he said I could bring someone, if you want to come.

To: Skylar

Are you sure you don't want to bring Brielle or you brothers?

From: Skylar

Yeah, they always come and it will be fun!

To: Skylar

Do I have to dress formal?

From: Skylar

No, just dress in jeans and a shirt.

To: Skylar

Okay, I'll talk to you then!

From: Skylar

And I'll be at your apartment at 7 to pick you up!

To: Skylar

That sounds good! See you then! :)

So I had to get a new outfit, I mean I was going to meet the cast of a new movie. So I drove to a store and I got a casual dress and a pair of toms. My dress was blue strapless with small white polka dots on it and my TOMS where white.

When I got home I started getting ready, it was already 6 and Skylar was coming at 7. I curled my hair and did my makeup, by the time I was done I heard a knock on my door, Skylar.

But when I went to open the door it wasn't Skylar. It was Aaron.

When I opened the door he pushed me and walked in. I didn't know if he was here to hurt me or here to take things, all I know is that he looked mad.

"What is your problem, why are you here? Leave!" I yelled

"Where's that boy?" He said

"What are you talking about?"

"Where is that guy who was with you?"

"Leave now." I yelled.

"I asked where that boy was."

"And I asked you to leave, now or I call the police."

He got up and walked over to me. He put his hand over my mouth and pulled me into the closet, he put duct tape over my mouth and tied my hands to the coat rack then slammed the door. I heard loud banging around my apartment and then the closet door opened and Aaron pulled me back out. He slapped me on my face an threw me onto the floor, then he left.

I couldn't move I was tied up, the door was left oped though and Skylar should be coming soon. Luckily Skylar was walking to my door and he ran in and pulled off the duck tape and untied my hands.

"What happend?! Your eye! It's swollen!" Skylar was so worried.

"Aaron" I said while crying.

"Your house, it's a mess. He did all of this?"

I nodded.

"We can't go to the dinner ill call and tell them."

"No, this is really important for you. I'm fine skylar." I said while I whipped up and wiped my tears.

"You need to stay at my place until you can move, you can't live here Aaron will come again."

"I'll be fine go to your dinner, ill clean up and ask for a new room, okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"In fine yes."

"Okay, if you need anything call me and I'll be here in one second."

"Okay." I said while I was smiling.

~ it's nice to have someone actually care about you~