Chapter Four

I was cleaning when my apartment phone rang. It was the front office.

Office: Hello is this Ms. Hamlton?

Me:Yes it is. What do you need?

Office: We need you to come down to fill out some forms.

Me: Right now?

Office: As soon as possible.

Me: I'm very busy today can I go tomorrow?

Office: Mam, As soon as possible, prefferably today.

Me: I'm on my way.

As I was leaving my apartment Skylar was standing out in the front office with flowers. I was so confused. I hadn't gotten ready. Where they for me? What is going on?

"Hello." Skylar said very excited.

"Hey, I can't talk right now I have to fill out forms. Pretty flowers though."

"You like them?"

I laughed. "Yeah. Why?"

"They are for you."

I was so surprised. No one has ever gave my anything. Not even my birthday, Christmas , Easter, no holidays. I had no idea how to react, ecspecially when I look like this. I had on black sweatpants, and old UCLA sweatshirt, my hair was thrown up in a messy bun and I just threw on sunglasses to blok the smeared mascara that I fell asleep in last night. But he, he looked so nice and clean. He looks amazing in anything he wore, he was wearing a blue sweatshirt with jeans. His hair was always the same, gelled up. His smile was so amazing, his teeth where sparkling white. I was standing there in shock, I looked like a freak.

"Are you okay?" he asked so kind and worried.

"I'm fine. It's just I've never gotten gifts from anyone."

"I find that hard to belive, your beautiful."

"Yeah. Sweatpants a sweatshirt, no makeup, and messy hair is so attractive."

We both laughed.

"It is to me."

"If it is then I must look like a princess right now." I said laughing

"You do."

I couldn't help but to blush. He handed me the beautiful roses. They smelt and looked so amazing. I loved them. When I was reaching for them I went in for a kiss. I know I just met him yesterday but, he was so charming. As I was 2 centimeters away from his lips, he turned and gave me a hug.

 And at that moment, I had never been so embarresed my entire life. He bought me flowers, did he not like me? I was so humiliated.

"Um, I, I have to go." I said so  embarressed and depressed.

"What are you talking about, we where going to go out?" he was so upset.

"I'm not feeling very well."

"Um. okay" he looked at the groung so confused he shed a tear, I didn't know what to do. Everything was so perfect and by trying to kiss him I messed EVERYTHING up. I felt sick, the walls started spinning again, my legs became numb, I feel to the floor crying. Skylar ran over to me. I had no idea what was going on I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, and screamed. He picked me up, and took me back to my apartment and set me on my bed.

"Calm down, everything is going to be okay, I'm right here" he told me as he was holding my hand.

"The room stopped spinning, but there was a horrible pain in my stomach. It felt like I was stabbed. I looked down, there was no blood, there was nothing. I couldn't control my voice, I was screaming from the pain. Skylar was so scared, he didn't want to leave me but he had to call 9-1-1.

He ran over to the kitchen and called 9-1-1.

"Hello? My girlfriend is in so much pain she is screaming and crying. I have no idea whats going on please hurry. We are at The apartments off of Mayberry and Elm."

His girlfriend. I'm his girlfriend? So many things where going through my head and I had no idea what was going on.

Skylar ran back over to me grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead.

"Please calm down. The ambulance is on there way, everything is going to be okay.'

I was finally able to control my voice. I stopped screaming. I was in so much pain. Finally, the ambulance came. Skylar watched as the picked my up and put me on the stretcher. He was crying.