Chapter Eight

The next morning I woke up. It was 9:40am. I overslept, ALOT. Luckily, Adam and Skylar just got back from the gym and Skylar started on breakfast. Adam plopped on the couch and turned on the morning news. I walked in the room.

"Hey there Sleeping Beauty!." Adam joked. I laughed.

"Morning Kyles." Skylar made  up a nickname for me, and I thought it was adorable.

"Good morning guys. How was the gym?"

"Good we worked our abs." Adam said, Skylar was busy making breakfast so he didn't really hear.

I walked up to Skylar and gave him a hug from behind while he was cracking the eggs. He turned around and gave me a proper hug, and a kiss on the forehead. It felt wrong though, he was't my boyfriend but he acted like one.

"Did you sleep good Kyles?" he asked me is a sweet voice/

"Yeah, I overslept though."

"Not too much."

"Did you sleep good?" I asked.

"Yeah, your couch is comfortable." We laughed.

"Im sorry, we aren't dating yet so it would be weird to sleep in the same bed." I had to get that out, maybe he would ask me now. He stayed quiet for a while contemplating what I had just said.

"How about we go on a date after you get your stitches out on Friday?"

"Okay, I was going to ask the same thing." I agreed. "Conntinue your cooking."

He let go of my waist gave me a smile and cotinued cooking.

After breakfast Adam and Skylar went out for the day. I finally had some time to myself. I took a shower, cleaned up my apartment, and of course put on some makeup. I grabbed a book and read until it was 8:30pm. I was tired and didn't think Skylar was going to come back so I texted him.

To: Skylar

Hey, I'm going to bed, tell Adam I said it was nice to meet him!

From:Skylar

Okay, he said the same. Sleep good I'll text you in the morning. Night Kyles. :)

To:Skylar

Goodnight, :)