Chapter Sixteen

I pulled away from Adam and looked down at my feet terrified. What would Skylar say?Would we depart again? I couldn't lose Skylar again, Skylar can't know, it will break his heart. We weren't really official though butI kissed his best friend.

"I'm sorry, I just I don't know what was running through my head." Adam apoligized.

"I don't even know how to react." I admitted.

"D- do we tell Skylar?" He said.

"I can't." I said with tears falling from my eyes.

"I should just go. I'm so sorry."

"Bye."

After Adam left I just sat and stared at the floor. I needed to tell Skylar, I needtobehonest no matter what. I needed to tell him as soon as possible too, or else I would act different around him.

After an hour of trying to build up the nerve I got up and walked to the bedroom to see Skylar starting to wake up.

"Hey. Where's Adam?"

"He had to leave for a last minute audition." I lied.

"Oh are you okay?"

"Actually I'm not Skylar."

"What's the matter?"

"Adam. He- he we ugh.. We kissed."

"What?"

"It didn't mean anything he just practically walked into my face I don't like him at all like that I like you it was just." I broke down crying. Not just because what happend but because of Skylars reaction, I could see tears in his eyes. I broke his heart, I'm such a horrible person. I couldn't handle it.

"You kissed adam?"

"It was like a friendly kiss, I don't have any attraction to him."

"Friends don't kiss and  there had to be for that to happen. I cant believe you did that to me."

"I wasn't trying to hurt you or kiss him at all. We don't like each other at all."

"I just can't belive you and my best friend kissed."

"Skylar I can't say Im sorry enough. What I did, what WE did wasn't and isn't something I'm happy or proud up, I would never do anything to hurt you, ever. It was just one of those times it was just an accident."

"Okay Kylie!" He yelled

"So you don't like me anymore? I'm so sorry it didn't mean anything I promise."

"What Kylie? I love you"

I stopped, my heart stopped, I stared at him. He loved me. Nobody has ever told me that before. I was loved and falling in love with Skylar.

"You really love me?"

"Yes Kylie, I love you."

I layted down next to him and put my arm over his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. I stopped crying but had mascara smeared all down my face. We kissed. Our lips were locked and this kiss felt different from any other one, it had meaning. I guess you could say that "sparks flew" but I knew that I was falling deeper in love with Skylar everytime we where together.

I pulled away from his lips and looked into his eyes.

"I love you too Skylar."

                                                  AUTHOURS NOTE!

I can't thank you guys enough for redaing and liking my story! It means the world to me! If you have any suggestions or comments please comment it I love reading you comments and replying! Chaper Sixteen was short, I know I know.  so I will be writing Chapter Seventeen and it should be up this weekend!

Thank you guys soo much! Don't forget to Comment & Vote!