Chaper Ten

Three Years Later

I woke up at 5:40am so I could get ready and go to work. I decided not to act anymore, since I would get too nervous to even audition. Now I am a magazine photo-shoot manager. Which means I organize photo-shoots for the magazine, my boss tells me the celebrity they want for the magazine and I call them and organize the photo-shoot. Today we where having the cast of a new movie Pitch Perfect come in. I have to wake up extra early whenever celebrities come in so my work ethic looks nice. Aaron was my boyfriend, we have been dating for 6 months now, he is a surgeon at a hospital in LA and he is very successful. He is very kind and sweet and has a great sense of humor. He leaves to work early so I never get to say goodbye to him.

When I came into work this morning my friend Zoe called my office phone, which normally ment there was an emergency. Luckily she works with me so I called her into my office.

"Hey Zoe," I said

"We have a huge problem."

"What?! Did the photographer cancel again?!" I asked very worried.

"No worse!" She exclaimed

"What?!"

"Skylar is here."

"Skylar, wh-who?" My stomach dropped and my throat was dry.

"Skylar, Skylar."

I gulped.

"Why is he here?"

"He is part if the Pitch Perfect cast."

"So I will be working with him today?"

"Yes."

"Maybe he won't notice me, I lost some weight and my hair got lighter and longer. Plus I never really wore this much makeup."

"We will see."

It was time for the photo shoot and I was walking to the door when I stopped and took a deep breath in then finally pulled open the door. Everyone was getting their hair and makeup done. I walked around and said hi to everyone to see how they where doing and how everything was going.

I walked up to everyone except Skylar so I walked up to him.

"Hi, I'm Kylie Hamilton. I am the manager if the photoshops, if you have any questions you can come to me."

"I'm Skylar Astin. Nice to meet you. You look really familiar to me, have we met before?"

"I don't think so, I'm pretty sure I would have remembered it." I did remember it, hopefully he won't.

" Kylie! Kylie Hamilton! I remember now!" He exclaimed. Yep he noticed, great I need to get this photo shoot done and over with as soon as possible.

"Yeah, that's me."

"How have you been?"

"Great, I quit acting and I work here now and I live with my boyfriend Aaron now."

"You ah, you got a boyfriend?"

"Yeah. 6th months with him now."

"Oh uh, do you live in the same apartment?"

"Yeah,"

"Kylie we need you on the fourth floor for a quick meeting!" Zoe interrupted our conversation and pulled me out of the room.

"Sorry Skylar, Ill be back in 5 minutes."

"What meeting?!?" I yelled to Zoe.

"There is no meeting! I'm not letting you date Skylar. He left you 3 years ago and he will leave you again, you have a boyfriend!!"