32

Task 2: Knock down the young male idol 12

 Lin Mengmeng followed the sound, and a cute girl with a round apple face walked over quickly. While talking, she rolled her eyes at a few people, so don't be too cute. Seeing her, Lin Mengmeng, who was originally planning to teach a few people a lesson, pursed her lips and looked at her calmly.

 When several girls saw Apple Face, they all looked disgusted and jealous.

 As for the cashier Sun Xiaohong who was named by Apple Face, she directly choked back: "Zhao Dandan, who do you think you are? Don't be shameless. Believe it or not, when Jiaojiao comes back, I will let her fire you!"

 Zhao Dandan listened. Hehe smiled: "Haha, I'm so scared. If you can, ask the store manager to fire me! I'm waiting!"

 Sun Xiaohong's face turned even worse: "Don't be proud, Jiaojiao and I are good sisters, you see Is she helping you or me?"

 Sun Xiaohong and Zhao Dandan did not deal with each other from the beginning. From the moment Zhao Dandan entered the store, she became very popular in front of customers because of her pleasant face. In addition, she has a sweet mouth and is very popular. If you like your customers, sales will naturally not be a problem. As for Sun Xiaohong, she was Wang Jiaojiao's good friend and often used chicken feathers as arrows in the store to bully honest employees. Although he is nominally the deputy store manager, his salary is never as good as that of Zhao Dandan. If Zhao Dandan hadn't ranked first in sales every month and had many old customers under her, Wang Jiaojiao would have fired her long ago for her friends. .

 Said Cao Cao Cao Cao has arrived.

 I saw Wang Jiaojiao, who was wearing a sexy waist-cinching red dress, thinking that she was very elegant, walking over, and she had already entered the store. She still couldn't bear to take off the black mask hanging on her face, and her face was thickly smeared with makeup. Her lips were thick, her lips were painted auntie red, and she wore two large earrings on her ears. The weight pulled her earlobes so long that Lin Mengmeng even felt pain when she looked at them.

 The skin below the neck is particularly protruding compared to the fair face, and is a bit yellowish and black. The skirt is low-cut, revealing the deep cleavage that is squeezed. The pendant of the diamond necklace on the neck just hangs to the middle of the cleavage, but it is It doesn't feel sexy. She was wearing two rings and a bracelet, her nails were made of bright red with diamonds, and she was holding a silver handbag. Lin Mengmeng knew the brand, and the price was about 70,000 to 80,000.

 Whatever she wore, it would cost more than 200,000 yuan. This was definitely not what she, as a store manager, could afford. Not to mention anything else, the pair of sunglasses on her face cost thousands.

 Lin Mengmeng knew that the original owner's shop made a lot of money every year, but she was still a little angry when she saw Wang Jiaojiao squandering the original owner's money so unscrupulously.

 "Manager Wang's life is really good. Look at everything he's wearing. Could it be that he won the lottery by buying a lottery ticket?" Lin Mengmeng crossed her arms and looked at Wang Jiaojiao mockingly.

 Hearing this voice, Wang Jiaojiao felt that it sounded familiar for a moment, but she didn't think much about it. She raised her chin high and looked at the person who was 'rude' to her. When she found that the person was wearing ordinary clothes, she immediately snorted: "You Who is it? Does it have anything to do with you?" With

 her chin raised high, Lin Mengmeng could see the shape of the prosthesis inside.

 "Why, we haven't seen each other for just a day. Don't you recognize me as the leader and sister-in-law?"