245 (H)

Task 6: Your Majesty, we dont want to date you! 40(h)

 Little did he know that he would only discover how difficult his son was later.

 Fengming Palace

 After listening to the report, Qi Yaner stood up suddenly and angrily swept the tea set on the table to the ground, making a crisp smashing sound.

 "The Queen..."

 The two little palace ladies quickly knelt on the ground, trembling with fear.

 Furious, Qi Yaner took a few deep breaths, and finally suppressed her distorted face, and spoke a few words between her lips and teeth: "Get out!"

 The two little palace maids suddenly felt as if they had been granted amnesty, and left with numb hands and feet. Room.

 In the room, Qi Yaner's face instantly darkened. Thinking of the report she just heard, a strong feeling of unwillingness and jealousy spread out.

 She originally thought that she was the most special being in the world. With her methods, she would be able to win the love of Emperor Nangong Che. By then, she would also be the most noble woman in the world.

 What's more, Nangong Che was so good-looking, she had already lost her mind and body, and she had long regarded him as hers.

 Now the person she likes has been seduced by another woman, which is really ridiculous.

 Whats even more ridiculous is that in the past year, there have been many rumors about this woman, especially the beauty spread by the outside world. However, as a queen, she has never seen her. This shows how well Nangong Che protects her. the point.

 She originally thought that Nangong Che was just trying to be fresh and would get tired of it after a long time.

 Unexpectedly, what was waiting was not that Nangong Che was tired, but that he and that woman gave birth to the eldest son of the emperor. Although the name was unfair, he was the eldest son of the emperor after all, and he would be a great influence to her child in the future. threaten.

 What's more, the little bastard's full moon banquet was so grand yesterday, which shows that Nangong Che loves it very much.

 "Shadow." Qi Yaner had an idea in her mind.

 As she finished speaking, a masked man in black appeared in the room.

 "Ying, you will lead people to lure away all the people in Yangxin Palace later. I have something to do." Qi Yaner gave a faint order, and then the man made a gesture and disappeared into the room.

 After finally waiting until it got dark, Qi Yaner put on her night clothes, sneaked into the outskirts of the Yangxin Hall, and then entered the Yangxin Hall with the help of the secret guards.

 Afraid of exposing her figure, Qi Yaner restrained her breath, walked close to the wall, and then quickly climbed onto the roof, clinging tightly to the roof like a gecko.

 There was a faint voice coming out of the dormitory of Yangxin Hall, and Qi Yaner was not unfamiliar with that ambiguous voice.

 Immediately she bit her lip, quietly opened the tiles, and looked inside -

 on the uncovered dragon couch, a naked man and woman were tightly intertwined, and ambiguous sounds came from between the two. Emitting out, the entire huge dormitory exudes a strong aura of love.

 The woman's moan, the man's heavy breathing, and the sound of flesh colliding echoed in Qi Yan'er's ears.

 "Ah... um... no... I can't do it... ah... Qing..." Lin Mengmeng put her legs on Nangong Che's shoulders, her hands weakly grabbing the quilt underneath her, and moaned helplessly. .

 Nangong Che's forehead was covered with sweat. He kneaded a soft ball with one hand, and pressed Lin Mengmeng's leg with the other. He used crazy force on his lower body, and the juice from the vagina was splashed everywhere, and the flesh was turned out.

 "Baby, do you feel comfortable? Do you feel comfortable with the big cock? Uh-huh..."