22

Task 2: Knock down the little fresh-faced male god 2

 It can be said that her day is busy and boring. She works from morning to night every day, gets up the earliest and goes to bed the latest, and then she has to be lectured by her mother-in-law for being "lazy".

 The original owner lived such days in numbness day after day. She thought about refusing and tried to resist, but in the end she chose to endure it silently amid her husband's careful sweet words.

 Her parents died young, and she met her current husband when she was in college. After so many years of relationship, she always thought that even if her husband's family was not good to her, at least her husband truly loved her.

 For her husband, she was willing to endure the cold words and scoldings.

 Her husband is Wang Zhicheng, an actor, although he is not well-known. But like her husband, she always has a common dream, that one day he will become famous.

 In fact, with her silent support and help, Wang Zhicheng became a hit.

 She originally thought that their good days were coming, but what she never expected was that what was waiting for them was a blow to the head.

 Due to multiple abortions, she ended up with lifelong infertility. She was depressed all day long under the ridicule of her mother-in-law and her family. But fortunately, her husband was still so tolerant of her and didn't mind that she could no longer bear children for him. Women cannot carry on the family line for him.

 However, her husband's kindness to her turned into a heavy yoke under the constant insults from her mother-in-law and sister-in-law, which made her unable to breathe.

 All of this was reported in the news, and Wang Zhicheng made headlines frequently. It became popular all over the country. Even a famous star would not despise his bad wife.

 The gap between the two is getting wider and wider, which makes the original owner feel even more inferior when facing her husband.

 After much struggle, she decided to divorce.

 At first Wang Zhicheng did not agree to the divorce, but in the end she reluctantly agreed after she insisted again and again.

 After the divorce, the original owner did not accept compensation from Wang Zhicheng, and even left him the management rights of a high-end clothing store that her parents had left to her before their death. She only took part of her savings and left the family she had lived in for many years.

 It's just that she hasn't worked since graduation. She has academic qualifications but knows nothing. She sent out a lot of resumes but couldn't find a job. In the end, she could only rely on her years of experience as a housewife to work for a family. nanny.

 Although the monthly salary is not much, it is far more relaxed than before, except for the suffering of missing my husband late at night.

 Finally, when she couldn't help missing her and wanted to secretly go back to take a look at her former home, she saw her mean mother-in-law at the gate of the community, smiling with a young woman who had just returned home from shopping for groceries.

 There was also a five or six-year-old little boy between the two of them, who called his mother and grandma.

 Listening to their conversation, every word was a fatal blow to the original owner.

 "Mom, you will spoil the baby rotten like this. You will buy him whatever he wants. What if he develops bad habits in the future?" Although the woman said this, she couldn't stop it on her face. Smiling,

 "What are you afraid of? My eldest grandson, if I don't love him, who will?" The old lady said to the woman, then lowered her head and said to the little boy with a doting look on her face: "Really, my good grandson?"