132

Task 4: Immortal Lord, Please Stay 17

quickly took everyone out of the encirclement and flew into the distance.

 Then the people from Daqifeng discovered that as soon as their attacks fell on that group of people, a light red light curtain would appear around them, which would deflect all attacks. Not affected by anything at all.

 After realizing that they could not attack the group of people who were out of the attack range, the people of Da Qifeng turned all their anger on Lin Mengmeng.

 Lin Mengmeng's originally small amount of mana was almost exhausted when she sent those people away. At this time, under the siege of everyone, she retreated step by step, completely unaware that she had retreated to the edge of the cliff.

 Until she leaned back to avoid an attack, she suddenly fell into the cliff...

 I don't know how long it took, Lin Mengmeng gradually woke up from her coma. She raised her eyes and looked around. The place was full of greenery. , completely different from the world made of ice and snow she saw before she fell into coma. Compared to the world that was so monotonous and depressing, this place was more vibrant.

 She looked up and saw that it was so foggy that she couldn't see anything at all.

 Gritting her teeth and enduring the pain that almost broke her body, she found a hidden place, placed a few restraints, and hid in it to start healing.

 Not long after Lin Mengmeng started to heal her wounds, a snow-white figure walked slowly from far to near.

 What makes people feel weird is that not only does the man make no sound when he walks, but every time he takes a step, his body moves forward a long distance.

 When he arrived at the place where Lin Mengmeng was recovering from his injuries, he glanced inadvertently, and then continued to move forward without stopping, farther and farther away, until his figure completely disappeared in front of him.

 **********

 It took some pills and a day for Lin Mengmeng to recover from her injuries and improve her strength to the best state. Only then did she break the restriction and break the barrier. I looked around at the bottom of the cliff.

 She kept walking, and kept walking, picking up some things that would be envied outside. I dont know how long it took, but she seemed to have reached the end.

 Lin Mengmeng looked around, but still didn't find any passage.

 Do we need her to go back the same way?

 As soon as this idea appeared, Lin Mengmeng shook her head, she didn't want it! She really didn't want to be here without any legged species at all.

 She started searching relentlessly, and by chance she found a place that hid a mystery.

 As the mechanism opened, the earth wall in front of her slowly rose. After a while, a cave door that only allowed one person to enter appeared in front of Lin Mengmeng.

 Seeing this scene, Lin Mengmeng tilted her head and thought about it, then she almost jumped up with excitement.

 You're so lucky! !

 It's really hard to find anything without wearing iron shoes, and it takes no effort at all!

 (Actually, the blind cat ran into a dead mouse╮( ̄▽ ̄")╭)

 With the excitement of grabbing the treasure, Lin Mengmeng walked in without hesitation.

 As she walked deeper and deeper, the original mud A small amount of hoarfrost slowly appeared on the wall, and after a while, the hoarfrost turned into thin ice.

 Lin Mengmeng rubbed her arms and continued to move forward relying on the lighting.

 Where she is now, she is everywhere It was all covered with ice, and what was underfoot, above the head, and on the left and right sides had completely turned into ice passages.