256

Mission 7: Attack! Mayor's Uncle 7

 "I don't care, anyway, I know you are not."

 The girl pouted her mouth stubbornly, it was pink and moist, and it looked like it made people want to taste it.

 The small nurse hat and the pink and white nurse uniform tightly wrap the exquisite figure, and the lively and fragrant uniform is tempting.

 Due to the half-squatting and kneeling position, you can see her tightly squeezed white breasts, perky butt, and slender calves from above.

 Realizing that his eyes were looking at places he shouldn't be looking at, Mu Yunqian couldn't help coughing lightly and looked away with difficulty.

 What he just said was true. He is also a man, and he also wants to do some things that men would do.

 It's just that this girl seems to be too wary. I really don't know why she trusts him so much without taking any precautions. This is not good.

 "Do you feel like you're about to climax?" Lin Mengmeng continued the movements of her hands, but she was crying silently in her heart.

 She is also very tired in her current position. She feels like her knees no longer belong to her, her calves are numb and she has no feeling, and her hands are sore and weak from working for a long time.

 The two people's eyes were tacitly focused on the penis held by the little hands. The long-term friction caused the huge penis to become congested and swollen. Blue and purple meridians appeared on the stem, and it was tightly wrapped around it like a tree root. On the fleshy stem, the carvings on it become more and more ferocious and terrifying.

 The top of the giant root bears a large mushroom that is fully in bloom. The water chestnuts expand, and the small hole at the top opens and closes sensitively, spitting out drops of transparent liquid.

 It seemed that he was on the verge of ejection. Mu Yunqian also felt tremendous pleasure from these small hands, but he had no desire to ejaculate. He obviously felt that he was about to explode with joy... "

 Yeah!"

 Lin Mengmeng screamed and was lifted up by Mu Yunqian, and the next second she was sitting face to face on his lap.

 The whole person sat in a daze, forgetting even the work in hand.

 Because of Lin Mengmeng's sitting posture, the nurse's skirt rolled up directly to her thighs, completely unable to cover her white lace panties.

 The girl's perky and elastic buttocks were sitting on her lap. Xiao Qianqian shook his body uncontrollably, and became even harder in Lin Mengmeng's hands.

 "Would this be better?" Mu Yunqian's eyes darkened, he turned his gaze away to the girl's face with difficulty, and asked softly.

 "Uh, okay, much better..." Lin Mengmeng came back to her senses, twisted her butt, adjusted her sitting posture, and then let go of the things she was holding.

 Before Mu Yunqian could feel lost, he saw the girl put her hands behind her back, and with a "tear" sound, the zipper of the nurse's uniform was opened, two tender lotus-like arms were pulled out of the short sleeves, and the clothes fell to her waist in an instant. , revealing two white rabbits tightly wrapped in a white bra.

 Trembling, tempting to sin.

 Lin Mengmeng kept moving, taking off the last veil of shame and throwing it aside under Mu Yunqian's dark eyes.

 Suddenly losing their protection, the two little white rabbits bounced up and down due to the influence of gravity, and the peanut-sized nipples on the top gradually stood up due to the stimulation of the air.

 Mu Yunqian had no idea that there were two perfect little cuties under his thin body.

 He shook his hand secretly. The size seemed to be just right for him to hold in his palm...

 "You..." Mu Yunqian's throat was dry, he suppressed his impulse and spoke with difficulty: "Put it on quickly..."