235

Task 6: Your Majesty, we dont want to date you! 30

 What makes her most dissatisfied is that now Abi has rebelled. She used to do whatever she said, but now she listens to whatever Nangong Che says, completely knocking her master out of the first place in her heart.

 Nangong Che, who was greatly satisfied both physically and mentally, was in a good mood every day, and his temper was also good when he went to court. Even if he got angry, he would only give people a scolding at most, causing the ministers below to make random guesses.

 "Okay, let's end today's morning court. Let's retreat." Nangong Che listened to the ministers below chatting about a trivial matter for a long time, then waved his hand impatiently and left the court.

 Then the ministers saw their emperor walking out of the hall with brisk steps...

 Nangong Che thought that he was about to see the person he had longed for, and the corners of his lips raised slightly uncontrollably.

 He really wanted to stay by her side all the time, and he missed her so much when she was gone for a while.

 For the first time in two lifetimes, he felt what it was like to be in love.

 Really, very good and happy.

 "Your Majesty, Jin An."

 A group of beautifully dressed women emerged from the side one by one, stood in front of Nangong Che, and stood in his way.

 Nangong Che frowned, with some impatience in his eyes, and said in a cold voice, "Yes." "

 Your Majesty, the sisters just decided to compete in poems. Why don't you, Your Majesty, be the referee for the sisters?" Queen Qi Yaner walked out of the crowd, The voice suggested softly.

 Among the crowd of red, blue, purple and green, her plain white clothes stood out.

 Her makeup is not heavy, just the right amount of light, and combined with her white clothes and dark hair, it has a certain charm.

 If it were in the past, Nangong Che would have had some unique admiration, but now he only felt disgust when seeing her.

 He once thought that she was different from other women in the palace, so he treated her somewhat differently. I didn't expect that she would dare to drug him. She was so bold.

 Speaking of which, he should thank her for her intentional actions that made him do unintentional things. If it weren't for her small actions, he wouldn't be as happy as he is now, right?

 "You can play by yourself, I still have something to do." Nangong Che said and continued to walk forward without even looking at these women.

 Qi Yaner immediately winked, and then another concubine said: "Your Majesty, I heard that the Queen Mother has not been in good health these days. We sisters have also discussed that we should go to see the Queen Mother together, or else the Emperor and Let's go together."

 Nangong Che's face turned dark immediately.

 The queen mother is his, aren't these women trying to steal women from him?

 "That's right. It's better to choose a day than to hit the sun. We always said we would wait for the Emperor to go with us, but we couldn't see the Emperor so we didn't go. Now is the perfect time." "Yes, the Queen Mother is

 getting older and her health will definitely deteriorate. It's getting worse and worse. Let's give her something to replenish her health."

 "Yeah, my mother is like this too. She often gets sick when she gets older. The Queen Mother is about the same age as my mother. Last time, my mother gave her some I have sent some supplements. They are said to be very effective. Let me give them to the Queen Mother."

 The one on the left is older, the one on the right is older. Not to mention Nangong Che, even Eunuch Rong next to him looked embarrassed. He looked at these ignorant women with pity and silently gave them a candle in his heart.