62

Task 2: Knock down the young male idol 40

 Ye Qingcheng, who was standing at the door of the hotel waiting for the car while supporting his mother, saw Lin Mengmeng leaving. After Liu Jia got the car, he directly stuffed the beautiful woman into the car. He said, "Send my mother home. It's such a long distance, so you can just go home and rest. You don't have to come over tonight. Don't worry about me." After saying that, Liu Jia turned around and left without waiting for a reply.

 Following the direction in which Lin Mengmeng left, Ye Qingcheng quickly saw the figure who was swaying as he walked.

 Seeing her feet tilted, she was about to fall to the ground. Ye Qingcheng, who had given him a look tonight because someone hadn't said a word to him from beginning to end, quickly stepped forward without caring about his anger. He scooped up the person who was about to fall into his arms.

 "Hey, isn't this our Chengcheng beauty? Why are you here? Ah... By the way, I remembered that we were on TV together tonight..." Upon hearing this,

 Ye Qingcheng knew that someone was drunk. , I saw that she didnt drink much before, and she was quite a normal person when she came out. How come she turned into a drunkard in the blink of an eye.

 Picking up the bags and handbags on the ground, Ye Qingcheng picked up a restless little woman: "Don't make trouble, let's go home."

 Lin Mengmeng, who had been on the road for the longest time, was indeed very obedient and did not make trouble, because, she Asleep...

 She skillfully took out the spare key from under the carpet in front of Lin Mengmeng's house and opened the door. She walked into the door with the sleeping person in her arms, closed the door behind her feet, and then put the bag in her hand. Throwing her handbag and handbag on the sofa, she carried her towards her room.

 He carefully placed the sleeping person in his arms on the bed, took off her shoes, pulled the thin quilt and gently covered her body.

 Ye Qingcheng squatted on the edge of the bed, looking intently and obsessively at that familiar yet unfamiliar face, and was absent-minded for a long time.

 "Hmm...it's so hot..." He let out a cry, kicked his legs, and kicked off the cup on his body, revealing his slender, white legs and a pair of still restless little feet.

 By some strange coincidence, Ye Qingcheng's eyes stayed on the panting red lips. The full curvature made it possible to imagine how delicate and soft they were without even touching them.

 The bright color and the slightly opened arc are all tempting to taste.

 Ye Qingcheng watched and slowly lowered his head until their lips met. He was shocked. He came back to his senses in an instant and found that the person under him still had his eyes closed. He didn't feel that he was being taken advantage of. Only then did he take the courage to taste it carefully with his soft lips.

 "Uh... um..." His hands unconsciously wrapped around the other party's waist, and a moan escaped from his lips and teeth that could not be suppressed. Under the strong offensive of the other party, Lin Mengmeng unconsciously catered to her.

 Lin Mengmeng's unconscious actions gave him great courage. He couldn't help but deepen the kiss, put out the tip of his tongue, pried open the small teeth, and inserted his tongue into her mouth, looking for the little tongue hiding here and there, and playing together. play.

 One hand went around her back, found the connector of the zipper, and slowly pulled it down.

 Unconsciously cooperating with the other person, she took off her upper body dress to her waist, and her bare arms tightly held the person's body, while waves of moans kept escaping from her lips.

 The big hands moved up inch by inch along the slender and soft waist, causing tremors in the lower body, and finally climbed to the soft peak.