104 (H)

Mission 3: Cannon Fodder Queen vs. Elegant General 22 (H)

 "Relax..." Yan Qingzhu could only insert a glans, and was almost forced to ejaculate by the ecstasy of pleasure. She patted her buttocks that felt so good in her hand with dissatisfaction. , and finally managed to endure the shooting intention.

 "Get out...it hurts..." In fact, before Lin Mengmeng came here, Nangong Lie had not touched the original owner for a long time. The specific time was probably the last time she was pregnant with the little prince. She was pregnant for ten months. In addition, the little prince is already one year old, so it's almost two years.

 What's more, every time she enters a mission, some things on the original owner will be improved according to the attributes and equipment she carries. For example, those shameful equipments, the original owner does not have, but because of her, Lin Mengmeng Once in this body, Lin Mengmeng's own things will be reflected in the body she inhabits.

 Naturally, it was impossible for Yan Qingzhu to push it out. He leaned forward and exerted force on his waist. The thick meat shaft mercilessly penetrated the depths of the flesh hole, and the glans hit the heart of the flower heavily, almost completely submerging it.

 "Ah--!!" With a low cry, Lin Mengmeng was humiliated and suddenly brought to a climax.

 During the climax, the flower hole kept biting and spasming, and the flower center opened a small hole, spraying out a stream of nectar, which hit the round and huge glans with full impact, washing away the precum on the horse's eyes. net.

 "Hmm...you slut..." Yan Qingzhu couldn't bear it after being so stimulated. He immediately held Lin Mengmeng's soft waist and started to move quickly.

 The two soft, snow-white breasts swayed one after another as he hit her, sending out waves of lustful and alluring breasts. Yan Qingzhu freed up one hand to grasp the snow peak that could not be grasped by his other hand, and moved his crotch harder and harder.

 "Ah... um... please... slow down, slow down... um... it's too fast..." Huaxin was hit hard again and again, as if it was about to break, and Lin Mengmeng had to plead.

 A large amount of semen was taken out of the body and splashed everywhere. Due to the rapid thrusting, a circle of white foam surrounded the thick meat root, and everything between the two legs was wet.

 "Well... it just needs to be fast... otherwise... how can the empress be satisfied." Yan Qingzhu was not moved at all after hearing Lin Mengmeng's begging. Instead, he speeded up, grinding her hard every time. On the flower center, the flower center was pounded dry by the powerful glans until it was as soft as mud, and it seemed that it would be knocked open soon.

 "No... no... I'm going to lose it..." Strong pleasure rushed through her, and Lin Mengmeng felt that her heart was soft and soft, and she soon reached another climax.

 The glans was washed by the vaginal essence again, and the pleasure was like an electric shock that shot through the tailbone and spread all over the body. Yan Qingzhu cursed secretly: "Fairy!" ! Holding back the urge to shoot, he stretched out his hand to untie Lin Mengmeng's acupuncture points, picked her up as he inserted the acupuncture points, knelt down on the bed, released his hands to support the bed, and leaned back. Let her sit on him.

 Lin Mengmeng was startled, and quickly put her hands on Yan Qingzhu's thin and strong shoulders, but then sat down heavily on her buttocks. This position was particularly deep, and the small thick section that was still outside suddenly disappeared and was pushed away. The already soft flower heart penetrated deeply into the womb.