52

Task 2: Knock down the little fresh meat man 30

 Lin Mengmeng was almost dumbfounded when she saw the rapidly dwindling meal. Seeing that there were only a few pieces of her favorite Coca-Cola pork ribs left, she picked up the plate with quick eyes and hands. When you are in front of yourself, work hard.

 Just kidding, how can I take advantage of others when I have been busy for hours?

 After having enough wine and food, Liu Jia picked her teeth without any image and praised Lin Mengmeng's cooking skills: "Sister Mengmeng, the food you cook is so delicious. I haven't eaten such delicious food in a long time." Food is ready. I eat takeout every day and I almost vomit."

 After one meal, Miss Lin was upgraded to Sister Mengmeng...

 Lin Mengmeng asked smoothly while clearing away the plates and bowls and chopsticks with only soup and water left. : "Why, you can find an aunt who cooks. Even if things don't work out, you can go out to restaurants every day. Anyway, you don't need that little money."

 Speaking of this, Liu Jia's face turned bitter: "You don't know, Acheng used to I have hired aunties before I live here, but I hired three aunts in total, and something happened to them all, so Acheng moved here and didnt hire a nanny."

 Although he She didn't say what those things were, but Lin Mengmeng could almost guess them. For celebrities, it is nothing more than a leak of personal privacy, and the severity may vary.

 She remembered that when Ye Qingcheng just debuted, a script leak happened. It was a big deal at that time because everyone had signed a confidentiality agreement. The leak of the script not only angered the producer, but Ye Qingcheng had a hard time Not to mention the roles I got, I almost got involved in a lawsuit.

 He offended the producer, a well-known director, almost got involved in a lawsuit, his credibility was in crisis, etc., and almost ruined Ye Qingcheng's acting career. If he hadn't persisted at that time, he would not be where he is now.

 When Lin Mengmeng saw the reality show press conference on TV and Wang Zhicheng suddenly became one of the guests, she felt like a fool.

 Sure enough, she had made a lot of money from the original owner over the years. Even if she didn't buy a house to help him, wouldn't he still be able to use the money to get this opportunity in the end?

 Watching TV, a reporter interviewed Wang Zhicheng and asked him why he fell in love with an unattractive woman as his wife when they were not a good match in appearance. Wang Zhicheng's affectionate look was specially taken for a close-up by the camera, and he said that she was the only one he loved in his life.

 Lin Mengmeng was almost nauseated, okay?

 She gently played with the remote control in her hand, looking at Wang Zhicheng's disgusting face, the corners of her mouth slightly raised, and an evil smile appeared in her eyes.

 Hum! Let you be proud for a while now, and I will let you experience what it means to lose something after gaining it, and how it feels to fall from high places to low places, just like a rat crossing the street, with everyone shouting and beating, and everyone scolding you. How exhilarating it is. People are desperate.

 After the press conference, Wang Zhicheng's company also started operations for him, because the reality shows he participated in were no longer the second- and third-rate ones in the past. This time the show will be broadcast on the radio station with the best ratings in the country, and its popularity is There is a certain guarantee.

 Therefore, with the vigorous operation of the brokerage company, the cooperation of the program team, and the joint promotion of Internet gunmen, Wang Zhicheng became popular.