113

Mission 3: Cannon Fodder Queen vs. Elegant General 31

Half a step away from Yan Qingzhu, she stopped and stood on the spot, nervously twisting the torn corners of her clothes with her hands, her head slightly lowered, her face showing happiness and sadness. A pair of eyes quickly filled with moisture.

 When she saw her sweetheart's behavior, Nangong Lie saw it and became angry.

 Receiving the half-smiling look from Lin Mengmeng, Yan Qingzhu touched her nose speechlessly, and said without any emotion in her voice: "Stand far away, don't get so close."

 Nangong Yao realized what Yan Qingzhu said. , the expression on her face was very exciting. She looked at herself subconsciously, and then found out in embarrassment that she was half-clothed and looked like a beggar, and she also faintly exuded an unpleasant smell.

 She immediately took two steps back with a look of grievance on his face, full of shame and anger: "I...I..."

 Seeing that Nangong Yao had been wronged, Nangong Lie naturally refused to agree. He stepped forward in two or two steps and angrily said: "Good on you. I'm a Yan Qingzhu. I thought you were a good talent, so I gave you my favorite princess in marriage. I didn't expect that you would dare to treat her like this in front of me. I don't know how harsh the Empress is on Yaoyao. , you are so brave!"

 With a swipe sound, the sword in Commander Yu's hand was unsheathed and pressed directly against Nangong Lie's neck. In Nangong Lie's shocked look, he said majestically: "Bold criminal! You are disrespectful to our emperor, what kind of crime should you deserve!"

 Nangong Lie and Nangong Yao looked at the man in the main seat with light color and elegant posture, sipping tea with disbelief.

 Seeing that Yan Qingzhu had no intention of speaking, Lin Mengmeng, who had been ignored for a long time, finally kindly opened his mouth to explain the confusion to the two of them: "Oh, it's like this. The South King and the North King rebelled and killed the late Emperor Nangong Lie. General Yuan complied with the public opinion and killed the rebels. Now he has been enthroned as emperor under the praise of many ministers."

 Nangong Lie stared at Lin Mengmeng who was speaking with his maniacal eyes, as if he had been tempered with poison. of.

 Contrary to him, Nangong Yao changed her previous shock and showed a bit of joy. Her hands trembled slightly with excitement.

 If Yan Qingzhu is really the emperor, doesn't that mean she is the queen? Although her father had also promised her, she was still more satisfied with Yan Qingzhu than him. Not only was he the person she loved most, he was also young, handsome, and strong.

 The huge surprise of becoming a queen soon made Nangong Yao so happy that she did not notice the weird atmosphere in the hall at this time.

 Lin Mengmeng stood up and clapped her hands: "Okay, now that I've said everything to you, it's my turn next." She moved her lotus steps lightly and walked leisurely to the two of them, her tone suddenly solemn. She calmed down: "I've been waiting for this day for a long time..."

 Perhaps her tone and expression were so serious that Nangong Lie and Shen Nangong Yao, who were immersed in the queen's dream, suddenly woke up and felt slightly uneasy.

 "You...what do you want to do? I'm warning you! I'm the queen now. How dare you disrespect me? Kneel down and apologize quickly, so that I can spare your life." Nangong Yao suppressed the uneasiness in her heart and thought of herself Now that I have a new identity, I immediately feel confident.

 Lin Mengmeng was almost made to cry by Nangong Yao, okay?

 Where does she get her confidence? She has a really big face, she's a queen, but she's just the dirty work of a slut.