137

Task 4: Immortal Lord, please stay. 21

 This move immediately made Di Yuntian burning with desire. He raised his head and glanced at the unconscious man. After enduring it for a long time, he slowly bitten the high-spirited giant. Pull out tightly and ecstatically.

 As if he was studying something new, he stared at the joint with his eyes, watching helplessly as he pulled out the cock, two pieces of soft flesh were covered with crystal water, and the shaft of the cock turned out of the hole.

 It wasn't until the sound of 'pop' that the cock and the pussy finally separated. Under his gaze, the bright red pussy that had been stretched into a round hole slowly closed until it finally disappeared.

 When Lin Mengmeng woke up again, she was lying on the lotus seat neatly dressed. If it weren't for the unfamiliar clothes and the vague strange feeling on her body, she would have thought it was her dream.

 "Damn it! You actually left me here after eating!" She sat there for a long time, but no one came, and she couldn't help but utter a bitter voice.

 Now the cold flame elf has fallen into a deep sleep due to Chuchu's fusion. She still doesn't know how to get out. The person who came here before must know how to get out, but there is no trace of him now!

 "Are you looking for me?" With a flash, a person appeared beside Lin Mengmeng out of thin air, scaring her so much that she almost suffered a cardiac arrest.

 Forgive her as a new human being in the 21st century. Although she has read novels and TV series about cultivating immortals, she is really not used to the elusiveness of these people! !

 "Hey, do you know how to get out?" Lin Mengmeng asked directly after calming down her frightened little heart.

 "Di Yuntian."

 "Huh? What the hell?" Her mind was a little out of whack.

 "Di Yuntian, my name."

 Lin Mengmeng said: "...What, Di Yuntian, do you have a way to get out of here?" She asked, her reaction suddenly slow by half a beat.

 "Yeah."

 Lin Mengmeng said: "..." He is really a person who cherishes his words like gold...

 "I will be responsible."

 Seeing Lin Mengmeng tilting her head and looking at him, Di Yuntian spoke again: "Yesterday's I will be responsible for you."

 Lin Mengmeng understood instantly, looked at Di Yuntian carefully, and then nodded: "You said it, don't deny it when the time comes, I am the young master of Xiaoyao Palace. Palace Master, Lin Mengmeng." She

 has already slept anyway. Since she is willing, she has nothing to be pretentious about. Besides, this man definitely meets the standards of a male god. His temperament, appearance, and appearance are all the top standards of a male god. .

 There seemed to be a smile in Di Yuntian's eyes, and then he carried Lin Mengmeng down the lotus platform, and waved his hand again, and the ice lotus left the pool with a swish. It began to get smaller as it rose in the air, until it became the size of a palm. , and then flew into Di Yuntian's palm.

 And a lotus seed also fell into the water with a 'ding-dong' sound, and the huge lotus leaves on the water began to dissipate.

 "Put it away." While Lin Mengmeng was stunned, Di Yuntian stretched out his hand and handed the crystal clear miniature version of the cold lotus in front of her.

 ****

 Duan Xiaoxiao and others fled from the forest in a state of embarrassment. Everyone had some large and small scars on their bodies.

 "Brother Mu Hua, let's take a rest here for the time being. I think everyone can't hold it any longer." Duan Xiaoxiao helped the man in white sit down and rest, frowning and saying worriedly.