170

Task 5: Hello, sir. 12

 Lin Mengmeng, who had sensitive senses, naturally noticed Jiang Xiaoai's gaze. She turned her head and smiled at Jiang Xiaoai, receiving a surprised look.

 At this point in time, Jiang Xiaoai and Mucheng already had contact, but they had not yet pierced the window paper.

 Both classes were training in pairs, and neither noticed that several people walked into the training room.

 "Okay, everyone, please pause for a moment." The instructor blew his whistle and said loudly.

 The students all stopped training and looked at several strange men who appeared in the training room with confusion.

 "In order to check the freshmen's fighting skills, we discussed and asked the junior seniors to compete with you, so that you can see and feel the gap between you and them."

 Every freshmen who has just entered the school will be in In a certain training, there is a comparison with the senior students. To put it nicely, it is a competition. In fact, it is sent to be ravaged by the senior students.

 This is a good way to suppress the arrogance and arrogance of the new students, which will make it much easier for the school to discipline them.

 Lin Mengmeng saw her 'enemy' among those people at a glance, the man who forced her to run five more laps of the playground on the first day she arrived here!

 Speaking of men, in fact, in her eyes, it was a bit reluctant, because he didn't look very big. Although he looked like a cold-blooded man, his outline looked a bit immature.

 From a visual inspection, he looks about 20 years old.

 Beside him stood Mucheng, her current fiancé in name only.

 What's more interesting is that Mucheng didn't see her as his nominal fiancée from beginning to end. His eyes were glued to Jiang Xiaoai's body like rubber glue.

 "Coach, can I say no!" Lin Mengmeng is notoriously difficult to discipline among freshmen, so when she opened her mouth, all the coaches who had taught her looked troubled.

 Really, they have never seen such a willful person. No matter what class she takes, she always has to put forward some of her own wishes.

 Don't you agree?

 There are plenty of ways to get you to agree.

 Lin Mengmeng's voice attracted the attention of Long Xiao and Mucheng.

 Long Xiao felt that Lin Mengmeng gave him a familiar feeling, but he didn't understand where this familiar feeling came from.

 "Mengmeng? Why are you here?" When Mucheng saw Lin Mengmeng, something strange flashed across his face.

 Lin Mengmeng raised her head and looked at Mucheng: "I go to school here. Where would I be if I wasn't here? Or maybe, Brother Mucheng doesn't like to see me here, that's why I'm so surprised." Mucheng covered

 his lips He coughed twice and said, "How could it be possible? I just didn't expect it to be such a coincidence."

 Jiang Xiaoai felt a little uncomfortable when she saw the interaction between Mucheng and Lin Mengmeng. They looked very familiar to each other.

 "Classmate Lin Mengmeng, the school has school rules. Please give me a reason to refuse." The coach looked at the students who ignored the call and felt very tired.

 Lin Mengmeng clasped her hands behind her back, as if an old god was here: "None of them are my opponents. If I fight with others, I'm afraid you will say that I bully others later." Poof - everyone vomited

 blood

 !

 "Hey, what do you mean by that freshman? You said that we are no match for you, but you are very powerful?" The senior students had never been in contact with Lin Mengmeng, so when they heard her words, they thought she was being arrogant and provocative.