Meeting Slender

(WARNING: This may have alot of stupidity in it, And also involves Creppypasta)

#Derp Squad 4 Life!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so You're walking through the woods because you like nature. You see a note that says "RUN" and think it was created by a teenager, but it was writen in blood(u know what that means!!)!!!!!

*4 hours Later( time travel noise) WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(i know im just weird now)!!!!!*

20 f****ing pages!!!! How many did this guy write!!! You came the the 21 pages and it said "Turn around". You slowly turn around to see SLENDER MAN BEHIND U!!!!!! You try to run but his tenitcle thing grabed Your waist. He calmly says to u " Its alright, i will not hurt u ". But then u kick him in his non-existant face and then he throughs u, blah blah blah, it finally ends. Then u slightly calm down, but u keep staring in his non-existant face. Then u to become BFFL( BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!!!!!) And hang out with each other alot, but he kinda stalks u in ur sleep. Which u find creepy as hell.

Me: Hey, Pewds!!!

Pewds: WTF u want now

Me: hows the short story thing i just wrote??

Pewds: *redas it* Wait u know slender isn't real right??!! And that he freaks me the hell out!!!!

Me: Duh, he is REAL!!!! And yeah i know he freaks u out, thats y i wrote it.

*Static noises appear behind us and we slowly turn around, can u guess who it is??? Find answer at the bottom*

SPONGE BOB!!!!!!

j.k IT WAS SLENDER MAN!!!!!

Me and Pewds: *runing and screaming in horror like little girls*

Slender: I just wanted a friend :(