Chapter 5, Sarah

Amber and i were on our way to my brothers condo to change before he took us to the city. I couldnt get the feel of Lucas lips out of my head. They were soft, and the smell of his musky cologne invaded my nose and i couldnt get enough. The firmness of his kiss wasn't over bearing, his strong arms around my waist and his hands tightly around my waist cause heat to gather between my legs. I started to blush and amber nudged me.

"Good night?" She grinned wiggling her brows at me. I huffed shaking my head, "We didn't do anything amber. We just watched movies and fell asleep on the couch." She gripped my hand, "that's all?! You have more restraint than i do. Luca is hot." I raise an eyebrow at her, "Back off sister, i would have thought you would be thinking of the man you couldnt keep your hands off of." She blushes.

"That man," she trails off, "The things he can do with his tongue, oh my god and his di-."

"I do not want to hear another word, i believe you." I interrupted her and laughed. And as if on few, her phone goes off with multiple notifications. "Speak of the literal devil." I smiled, rolling my eyes. She started to giggle as her fingers started typing away. It got me thinking, what if i texted Luca. Would he think i was being too..forward? I dug my phone out of my clutch, hovering my thumb over his name. I bit my lip and furrowed my brows trying to think of what i would even say to him.

Fuck it.

I tapped his name and typed out a message.

Me: Here is my number, get back to the city safe. -Sarah

I wasnt even sure why the hell i added my name at the end. Maybe he had other women in his phone. Even the thought of it makes my stomach curl. After waiting for a few moments he didnt reply and i felt instant regret. I locked my phone laying it down on my lap and staring out the window. Who was i thinking, i should have waited. God im such a damn idiot. Before i could beat myself up more about my forwardness, my phone vibrated.

Luca: Im always safe baby girl. See you soon.

My stomach filled with butterflies. I smiled big before locking my phone as we pulled up to my brothers condo. Amber and i exited the ride share and my brother strides toward us with from the front door. "Where were you?" He snaps. I blinked at him and my smile faded.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed. He stood in front of us, crossing his arms. "you said your were going out and then coming back home."

"We did go out, but we met some people and we went back to their place. Im not 16 anymore Jackson, i know what im going." I turned my gaze to across the lawn, hearing my brother exhale. "I know you're not 16 anymore Marie, but i just need to know where you are god forbid something happens. Im not trying to smother you but i just worry okay? I would do the same with the girls, you know that."

I turned back to him, "I know..im sorry. I should have told you where i was."

He pulled me into a hug, i wrapped my arms around his waist digging my face into his chest. "Did you have a good time at least?" I nodded my head. "He-he was nice."

"He?" He asked as his body tensed. I chuckled as i pulled back to look at his curious blue eyes, "Yes he. Don't worry we didnt do anything but watch movies. Cant say the same for amber though." I peered my gaze passed Jackson's broad shoulders staring at my best friend who's eyes havent left her phone since we left.

"Yeah, but amber isnt my little sister, no matter how close you two are. I used to babysit you two, imagining her having sex-." He grimaced. We let go of eachother so we could walk inside so I could change before we left to the city.

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my fuck im so excited!" Amber said as soon as she drove into the city. She was pretty much bouncing in the backseat the closer we got to the building. "I assume you're going to help Marie with the bills as well amber?" My brother asked looking back at her in the rear view.