Chapter 8, luca

"What the fuck do you mean you cant find him?!" I slammed my hands onto my desk in my office of my most popular club, Dark Angelo. Max and Ricky sit across from me staring at me as im sure my face is turning red from the anger filling me. I gave Max an order to keep a close eye on Brian, my girls piece of shit ex boyfriend, and he goes and loses him.

"I tried boss," He starts, "But the slimy fucker got away. I was tailing him in Brooklyn when i lost the sight of him. I think he knows he was being watched because his cell is off."

I run my hands over my face sighing. "You said you last seen him in Brooklyn? The fuck does a man like him need in that shit hole, there's nothing but lone sharks and-." My head starts to think, "Ricky you said he was with a girl last night?"

"Yeah, some blonde bitch. Never seen her, and i dont think she goes to any of our clubs. Id know." He smiles smugly. Brooklyn has been a on going battle with us and the Russians for the last few years. Makes me wonder if he is using them as a cover, because he knows my enforcers Mikey and Tony have been looking for him. Enzo walks in with some crack head. I look up and scowl at Enzo. "The fuck are you doing Enzo?! Who the fuck is this?!"

"He might have some information on your, girl." He drawls out the last word. Id have to deal with him later for mocking my goddess in front of my men and this complete stranger. His green eyes peer up to meet mine and i instantly knew who the fuck this was. I jump to my feet, grab the piece of shit by the throat and pin him against the wall. "Tell me your name." My voice threatening. Fuck is trembling under my grip.

" L-Lenny. Lenny O'brian. Do you know where i can find my daughter? I heard she was last seen with some guy named Luca."

My brows pinch together, at both the mention of my girl and the fact that someone saw her with me and now he knows my name. "Who the fuck told you she was with him?" I tightened my grip. "S-someone from little Italy man, i dont know man, he said he saw her with her friend in manhattan shopping. All i need is a little money and I'll be out of everyone's business i swear." Sweat falls down his face, this fucker is withdrawing. I dont know what makes me more pissed, the fact that whoever this mystery person is is watching Sarah or that he wants to get money from her.

"Well, Lenny is it?" I zero in on his face, "Let's get some things straight, you arent getting anywhere near Sarah nor are you asking her for fucking money. You will tell me who the fuck this is person is that is trailing her, or i will see it that you wont have feet to walk on to get your next fix you waste of fucking flesh." I let him go and he drops to the floor at my feet. I see Ricky getting up from his chair striding toward me, "This fucker seen Amber?" He tenses.

"Calm down Ricky , we need him for information. He needs to sober up before we can work him over. Enzo and max take him to the basement. Make sure she stays alive, call the doc to get him some withdrawal medication. We'll deal with him later."

"You got it boss." Max and Enzo pick up the trembling man off my floor, "Oh and Enzo, if you ever insult my girl like you did earlier, i will cut out your tongue. I dont give a fuck if youre my captain." Enzo's face pales, but he quickly gathers himself and gave me a curt nod before dragging our new friend to the basement. I sank back into my chair leaning back with my eyes closed. "You really got yourself into a mess didnt you?" Rickys voice invades the silence.

"Don't Ricardo, im not in the mood for your snark." Buzzing sounds from my phone on the desk. I unlock it to see her name pop up in my phone.

Mia vita: I think i got a bit carried away. Im sorry.
*Send photo attachment*

I huff at the photo of the many dresses she bought. I couldnt wait to see which one she picks for Friday night.

Me: Don't apologize baby girl.