Chapter 10, Sarah

2 weeks later

"Luca i need help with this zipper. Ugh fuck me." I had been struggling with this zipper for ten minutes, for the life of me i couldnt get it passed my hips.

"I like that sound of that." He smirks walking over to me. "Don't start, we're going to be late."

I dont know what the hell possessed Amber, but ever since the day those Russian guys broke into our penthouse it's like she is on some 'you only live one' mindsets. She and Ricky decided they wanted to get married. She dropped out of college, continuing her degree on strictly online classes.

"I cant believe they couldn't wait. I always imagined planning a wedding with her. We made scrap books about it and everything." Sounding utterly disappointed, Luca regards me and smiles. "What?"

"Nothing, you look gorgeous baby girl." He kisses my neck. "Come on, it's gonna take an extra 45 minutes to get to Rochester with the morning traffic." He pats my ass and walks out of his room. I've been staying with Luca these past 2 weeks because i just havent found it in me to go back to my penthouse just yet. I havent been able to sleep either. When Luca has to work late at night, i toss and turn or stay up til he comes home. Im only ever able to sleep in his arms, it's where i feel safe.

We left the penthouse and Lucas phone kept going off. His hand tightening on the steering wheel, i look down and see a woman's name. Vero. My stomach flipped, i couldnt help but look at him.

"Who's Vero?"

He turned to be briefly, then to his phone. "My younger sister, shes probably asking me a million questions." He sighs.

"Why dont you answer her?"

"She would wonder where we are and i dont need her ruining my brother and Ambers special day." He silences his phone and places it in the glove compartment. Focusing back on the road, he places his hand on my exposing thigh and squeezes it lightly. A strange noise came from my throat and i blushed to a beet red. He chuckled in his throat, "Calma amore mia, Calma."

Calm.

When we arrived to the church, i noticed Ambers parents. Her mom was ecstatic, but her dad didnt approve of course. I mean what dad would, Ricky was a lose cannon and very unpredictable. Luca walks around to open my door, reaching his hand out to me i put my hand in his with no hesitation. Interlocking out fingers together, we walked toward the church. Ricky had been talking to Enzo and Ambers mom, her dad must have already went inside.

Ambers mom spotted me and greeted me, "Oh Sarah! It's so nice to see you again, i feel like we havent seen you in so long. When your brother mentioned you had been back in town i figured you would have stopped by."

Guilt washed over me. Ambers mom, Jennifer was the closest to a caring mother figure i could have asked for. After my dad left, amber and i were completely inseparable. If i wasnt staying at her house she was at mine, though i spent more at ambers, not like my mom gave a shit.

"Im sorry Jenn, i was going through something's and needed to work on myself. I promise to visit more." I gave her my best smile. Im pretty sure she could understand what i was going through given my reason standing next to me with a possessive arm around my waist. Jennifer didnt have one mean bone in her body, she introduced herself to Luca and in return he introduced himself and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed of course, who wouldnt i mean look at him. He's practically a model, with his chiseled jaw, broad shoulders and neatly keep short beard and styled black hair.

"Oh Luca!!" A females voice rang out. Luca closed his eyes and Ricky shook his head with a scowl. I turned to the sound of the voice. A beautiful, no, GORGEOUS woman walks toward the church. Her long curly back hair, long legs and tight deep red dress. Now she was a model, she had to be.