Chapter 13, Sarah

I was in the middle of a conversation with Amber when Vero walks into the den. She looks like she had been crying. "Is everything okay Veronica?"

"Please do not call me that. Call me Vero." She sniffled. I watched as she sat on the couch across from us. Amber and i looked at each other before turning our gazes to Vero. "You can talk to us you know, we wont say anything." Amber assured her.

Vero looks up, tear stained cheeks, "I guess i can tell you two since my brothers might anyway." She wipes her face and leans forward, placing her hands in her lap. "My father is trying to get me to marry some guy i dont know. All for some stupid proposal."

I gasp. "I thought people dont do arranged marriages anymore. What is this the old ages." Amber shouts.

I took her hand and shook my head. Turning my attention back to Vero, "I am so sorry. Is there anyway we can help? Maybe Luca can talk to your father." I offered. She just shook her head, sighing as she sat back against the couch. "When my father has something he wants, he takes it. And whatever it is he can throw their way he doesnt hesitate. And that thing is me."

I stood crossing over to the other side to sit next to her. "This is horrible. They cant do this!"

"I know! And what sucks is i told father i was already in love with someone else. He's an outsider, maybe that's why, hes really handsome, he sweet. Very protective. But my father despise outsiders, im surprised he hasn't convinced Luca and Ricardo to dump you guys."

I try to ignore her insult by rubbing her back. "Anyway, Luca is talking to him now. I just hope he doesnt say yes. Luca is always been about business." Before i could respond, Luca and Ricky come stormy into the den. "Amber, baby get your things we're leaving."

"What happened?" She stands. "We're going to Lucas mansion." Ricky says cupping her face before giving her a possessive kiss. He turns to Vero, who's just rolled her eyes, "You." He barks. She glares at him, "Go get your shit, you're coming with us. You arent staying here with that old fart."

She jumps up, "Wh- really? What did you two do to him?" She strides over to Luca, "I'll explain everything later, go and pack your thing little one." She smiles and hurries off into the corridor. Luca reaches out his hand to me. Putting my hand in his i stand. "I'm sorry for this, my father hes just-."

"You dont have to explain, i get it. I dont have the best father figure either remember?" I place my hands on his chest, "How are you so understanding. Fuck i love it when you do that."

"I dont know, patience i guess." I laugh. He gently grabs the nape of my neck, and cups my face with the other giving me a soft kiss. Feeling his muscles tense under my fingers makes my body melt into him even further. The clicking of stilettos breaks our kiss.

"Oh my god you 4 can have your orgy later, lets get the hell outta here already." Vero shouts impatiently. "There will be no orgys where we are involved." Luca countered.

"The only person having orgasms is my sexy wife." Ricky says slapping ambers ass. I giggle and Luca sighs and shakes his head.

We all piled back into Luca's Mercedes GLA-class, Vero drives her very pink BMW in front of us as we head to Luca's mansion. We pull up to a very beautiful white mansion with baby blue roofing. Once in the driveway, Luca turns off the car and Ricky gets out. I notice him stomping over to Vero, the start arguing. What could they possibly be arguing about, and why is it every time. I get out of the car, meeting Luca's gaze on me. Amber walks around to meet us. "Why dont you two go inside and make yourselves at home. I gotta handle these two." He kisses the side of my head and stalks to his siblings. I grab ambers hand and make our way inside.