Chapter 15

"Wake up Vi!" Exclaimed Ginny as she burst through the door of Violet and the twins' bedroom. "We've got half an hour until we're to leave!" She sang, grinning happily as she jumped on the bottom of Violet's bed. She avoided both Fred and George's bed, knowing that they weren't so tolerant in the early hours of the morning.

Violet groaned as she groggily opened her eyes, looking up at the pretty red-headed girl bouncing around. She'd clearly been awake for hours.

A smirk crossed Violet's lips as she took hold of Ginny's ankle and tugged her body down onto the bed and poked her fingers into the girl's ribcage. Ginny erupted in giggled and squeals as she tried to escape but Violet was much stronger and held her in place as she tickled her.

"Please – stop!" Ginny gasped between giggles.

"I'm sorry Gin, but this is exactly what you get for waking me up so early." Violet replied, as Fred and George chuckled sleepily from their beds.

"I best go make sure everyone else is awake!" Ginny said after Violet had released her, trotting out of the door cheerfully.

"A terrorist in the making, that one." Fred said groggily, pulling the duvet up over his head and trying to go back to sleep.

"Don't be mean, Fred. You know how much she adores Quidditch." Violet replied, chucking her pillow at him.

"We love quidditch too but you don't see us bouncing on everyone's beds!" George said, getting out of bed and stretching. "But now that I'm awake, I suppose I'll go get ready." He sighed, exiting the bedroom and closing the door behind him.

Fred listened as he heard Violet get up from her bed and slowly approach his bed. He stayed silent, wondering what she'd do. His thoughts were answered when he felt the draft of Vi lifting the side of his duvet and shuffling into the bed next to him. He smiled, pulling her body closer to his and peppering kisses across her cheeks and neck. She let out a small contented moan, causing Fred's skin to pebble.

"You like that, huh?" He smirked, continuing to cover her in kisses.

"I do." She hummed; her voice was still thick with sleep. She brushed her hand down his chest, stroking it gently as he kissed her lips. "Who do you think will win tonight?" She asked, parting from the kiss and resting her nose against Fred's.

"Ireland, of course." He replied, "But Krum's going to catch the snitch. Well hopefully, anyway. George and I put bets on it."

"You did what!?" Violet gasped, pulling her head away from his. Fred was glad they were under the duvet, so he couldn't see the angry expression on her face.

"We placed a bet, with Ludo Bagman." Fred replied, regretting telling her.

"How much money did you bet?" She asked in a calm yet sinister tone. "How much?" She repeated, narrowing her eyes into the darkness.

"37 Galleons... 15 Sickles... 3 Knuts... And a fake wand." Fred said, hesitantly. As soon as he'd finished his sentence Violet had ripped the duvet off of both of them and gave him a scornful look.

"Fred Weasley! Do you know what that money could have bought you?" She exclaimed,

"Keep your voice down! Mum will murder us if she finds out!" He hushed her, "And besides, if we win think about what we can do! We'd have almost enough to buy our own shop!" He said, his eyes lighting up at the notion. Violet sighed, pinching her nose.

"But Fred, if you don't win think about the money you'll lose!" She said,

"The money doesn't matter, silly. We'll make five times that this year at Hogwarts with all the new inventions we can sell." He replied. Violet sighed for the second time, but couldn't argue with the ever-stubborn Fred for any longer.