CHAPTER 1. The Cold Tara

Hello hello lovelies. Here we are starting the journey of Aayan and Tara. Thank you for giving this novel a chance, I hope not to disappoint you all.🤍

Pyaar hai tumse magar,
Pyaar se darr lagta hai
Pyaar me Dil ko mili haar se
Darr lagta hai

Bekaar ki, uljhan hai
Bekaar ki, uljhan haii
Pyaar hai tumse magar
Pyaar se darr lagta hai
Pyaar me Dil ko mili haar se
Darr lagta hai
💕💕💕

10 a.m at Tara's office

⋆。°✩ Author POV: —

On a phone call- 

“ Mr. Khurana how many times do I have to remind you ? I need a good civil lawyer for this case. I don't have time !! ”

“ Sorry mam. We have got the resume of a few good civil lawyers from big firms. Their File will be on your table.”

“ I need the file in an hour. ”

Call disconnected.

This morning was not any different. The same traffic and hasty Delhi mornings.

Currently the whole staff of the IAS officer's office in Delhi was busy finishing all their assigned tasks perfectly because no one wanted to face her lash out.

Same old everyday story. Same department office, same workers and the same HER.
Everything can change but her fear remains intact.

The professionalism she demands is difficult to deliver but what's more difficult is to bear the consequences of the stupidities.

At the malhotra’s house - 

“Aayan beta uth Jaa 10 bj Gaye hai! ”

Sunaina screamed as she is trying to wake this lazy ass from the last one hour.

Finally aayan squinted his eyes and lazily said,
“ Maa Aaj office nahi Jana hai sone do na! ”

Sunaina amusingly replied,

“ Vakil sahab bhul Gaye ki Aaj unka interview hain! ”

As Aayan heard this he remembered that today was the most crucial and important day for him. He wanted to work with her for so long and today he could get a chance.

He looked at the watch and hurriedly moved to the bathroom to get ready.

[ Aayan wake up its 10 am already.

Mom today I don't have to go to office let me sleep.

Mr. Lawyer forgot that he has an interview today. ]

At 10 :30 am

Aayan got out of the bathroom all ready in a white shirt paired with black pants and a black tie in his hands. He stood in front of the mirror making his tie when his phone rang and it was Rishi his best friend.

Rishi works as the head of the PWD department in Tara's district.
( Public works department)

Aayan picked the call and he knew that he must be calling him to ask where has he reached. 

On the call :

Rishi -  Aayan kidhar hai tu , tera interview hai aaj! Yaad hai ki bhul gya ?

[ Aayan where are you, you have an interview]

Aayan -  Yaad hai mere Bhai bas aa Raha hu.

[I remember bro just coming]

Rishi -  Bro you better be on time. Tara Madam hates people who don't value time.

Aayan -  Yaar why are You so scared of your Tara Madam ? She is so pretty and looks so calm.

Rishi -  Pretty? Calm? Work with her and then you will get to know . She is a total devil, So cold. When she speaks the whole department becomes quite. Anyways you come fast otherwise your dreamgirl will eat you alive. 

Aayan -  Yaa just coming…. Today I'll meet my Tara after 4 freaking months! I am so excited. And about her cold attitude? ......Who can resist the handsome Aayan Malhotra!

Aayan settled on the driving seat of his car and started driving towards Tara's office. The mixed feelings of fear, nervousness as well as excitement rushed through his veins.

She is his one and only wish. All he wants is to be with her for the rest of his life.

But the fear of rejection never let him confess his feelings. She is totally unaware of his existence till now but well, from today they both will never forget each other.

Let's see where this journey takes them.

This was the first chapter lovelies!
I hope you all liked it. 💗

Don't forget to vote and comment your favourite part of the chapter.

It's my first time writing a book so please ignore the mistakes.

670 words

Kindly follow me on Instagram for spoiler reels and updates: @ Naina.writess

Thank you
🤍✨