Chapter 31. The first kiss

Maine pucha ye dil se
Mai kyu hu jahaan me
Ek dhadkan boli
Tere liye

Maine yaadein taraashi
Aur khwab bana di
Nayi duniya basa di
Tere liye
Tere liye
Tere liye
️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

It's been three days since that dinner, and I don't know what to do

It's been three days since that dinner, and I don't know what to do. Again, the roses and the letter. Oh god! What to do with this heartthrob!

I sat back on my chair doing my work, but his thoughts and that charismatic face were not leaving my mind even for a second. My mind and heart both are not in my control, and all this is just because of that 6 feet heartthrob. 

Today I will have to go to his firm to return the file. I wish I could just avoid this. I even can't send anyone instead of my place the reason file being extremely confidential. I need to make sure that I hand him the file at my responsibility.

It was 8 pm and after finishing my work for the day, I left for his firm. I reached in almost an hour and making my way inside, I spotted Alia who greeted me, and I followed her to Aayan's cabin.

She kept his tea and left while I knocked before entering making him aware of my presence.

He asked me to take a seat and I settled myself on the chair in front of his desk. I was about to hand over the file to him when the landline kept on his desk rang grabbing our attention.

He picked up the call and the calm and composed expression adorning his face a minute ago disappeared and a horrified and shocked expression washed over.

He banged the landline hastily and rushed towards outside not before whispering a small I'll be back to me. I just nodded coiled with confusion and worry looking at him go away from my sight. 

It had been a few minutes since he was gone, and I was waiting for him impatiently tapping my fingers at the desk in a rhythm to come back and give me a valid explanation for that hurried action.

I was looking through his certificates framed and hanged on the wall while my own phone rang grabbing my attention to reach out to my purse.

I frowned looking at the unknown number but answered it before it could get disconnected. 

"Yes, who is this?"

" Your lover's death and yours too!"

"Listen Mr. whoever you are, if you think that these empty threats will work then hard luck!"

"I don't give empty threats Tara Sahani. Seems you don't know what just happened with his car. Same thing can happen with him too. You never know!"