Chapter 29. We meet again

Mujhko barsaat bnalo
Ek lambi raat banalo
Gehra sa raaz banalo jaana

Mujhko barsaat bnalo
Dil ki awaaz banalo
Apne jazbaat banalo jaana

Nasha hu mai
Behekne do
Mere kaatil mujhe jeene
Ka haq to do
💗💗💗💗💗

Important note:
(Kindly read before moving towards the chapter)

* Kindly follow me on Instagram and check my stories regularly as I put polls to ask your opinions.

* Follow me on Wattpad as well.

* Kindly give reviews in the comment section after reading the chapter.

Thank you, now you may enjoy the chapter.

***********************************

"What the hell!"

"What have you done Tara! How can you lose your calm like this? Is this how a professional agent should do their job?"

"You will have to face the consequences, Tara. I won't be able to save you. You will have to leave the agency and now you cannot seek any help from the agency for your revenge."

"But I can save her sir!"

"Niti! Are you seriously going to take this blame?"

"YES. I will take this blame."

"But you know what that means. You will be demoted from your position if there is any complaint against you."

"No sir, I cannot be demoted from my place. Tara is the head of action force unit, and she will be fired if her crime is proved.  But I am the member of special cyber unit and if I take the blame for an action force unit case, I will only be suspended for a month. And I am ready for that punishment."

"So, you guys are well aware of the rules!"

"Have learnt from you only sir! You said on the day one of the training- Before becoming an agent, become a fighter. And a fighter should be aware of each and every tiniest detail."

"I hope this friendship of yours becomes your strength and not a weakness. Agents are not allowed to think from their heart. You better use your brain for making every decision."

"Yes sir."

"Tara! It's okay. You will not be fired now."

" I never thought I would have someone like you in my life. I am so lucky to have you."

"No Tara, I am lucky. You gave a home to this homeless and a family to this orphan. Whatever I do for you is less compared to what you did.

But tell me one thing, why did you kill him? That too this brutally?"

"He tried to poke his nose in my business. He crossed his limits and got what he deserved."

"Don't know what kind of peace you get by giving most heinous deaths to your culprits! You literally chopped his tongue and dick!"

"It was fun looking at him yelling for mercy!"

"Yah whatever! Now let's go home. I anyways have a vacation for a month."