Chapter 3. Stargazing

Kaisa Lage Jo,Chup chaap dono
Pal pal me puri
Sadiyaan beeta de
Bol na halke halke
Bol na halke halke
Hoth se halke halke
Bol na halke..
🖤🖤🖤🖤

⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆ Author POV:

It was already 7:30 pm. When Tara reached home. She rang the doorbell but no one opened the door. She used her spare keys and entered inside the house and immediately called Niti . She was about to reach at 6 pm but she was not home yet.

Tara got a bit worried when Niti didn't pick up But she thought she might have got into some work. So she went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

She made a cup of black coffee for herself and sat at the couch in the hall.

Suddenly Niti entered the house. She was in a messy condition. Her forehead was sweaty, ponytail was messy with hair strands falling over her face and sleeves of her shirt rolled up. She took out the gun from beneath her belt and kept it in the drawer .

Tara asked her -

“ Where were you and what is this condition? ”

Niti answered gritting her teeth “ A jerk was testing my patience so I just gave him what he deserved.”

Tara confusingly asked “ Whom are you talking about , what happened? ”

“ Raghav Singhania ” As soon as Tara heard this name from Niti’s mouth her eyes darkened and anger became visible on her face. 

“ Did you find any link ? ” Tara asked her.

“One of Raghav’s gang member always used to go to a cafe . He has some information which is very important for us . If someone else gets that there will be a big trouble. All that information was stored in a pendrive which he left in that cafe.

A waiter picked it . I caught that waiter today but he didn't had the pendrive, nor that jerk told anything about it. He was just repeating one line
'Tumhe tumhara gunehgaar sirf Oberoi Mansion me hi mil sakta hai ! ’ 

What to do now ? ”

Niti explained everything to her.

“ Is he alive or reached hell ? ” Tara asked while smirking.

“ Obviously in hell. He was so irritating ” Niti frustratedly answered.Tara chuckled at her answer.

⋆。°✩

It was around 9 pm.at night and Aayan was extremely happy and excited to go to the office tomorrow.

Suddenly his phone rang , it was an unknown number. He picked up the call and said “ hello”

A sweet voice came from the other side “ Hello Mr. Malhotra? Tara Sahani on this side.”

As Aayan heard this he instantly replied “ Oh Tara mam yes please say"

“ Actually I had sent you a file, we have to work on it tomorrow so it will be better if you study the file a bit. I am sorry for distributing you at this hour.” Tara said.

Aayan smiled on her behaviour and said “ No mam, please don't be sorry it's my duty. I'll study the file and present the report by tomorrow.”

“ Okay” Tara nodded.