CHAPTER 17. Soft hearted and the cold hearted

Main karke uchiyaan deewara
Rakhiya,
Iss Dil de chaar ja phere
Naal saambh ke rakhni yaa
Koi Dil te na laale dere

Haa mera pehla vi Dil tutiya
Haaye tuteya mera ikk vaari
Taayi Dil di deewara te
Mai ek na banayi baari
🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

"Please remove the bullet first" She said and pointed towards her bleeding waist. Aarohi saw it and being a doctor she understood the seriousness of the situation.

She pushed Aayan to a side and said in a hurried tone, "Aayan stop asking stupid questions. Make her lay on the couch before she faints. Quickly!"

Aayan was shivering. He was scared and panicked as hell. He had hemophobia (phobia of blood) but it was unbearable for him to see her in this condition. They quickly helped her lay down on the couch.

Tara's eyes were closing slowly and she was about to faint when Aarohi said, "Tara please keep your eyes open. Please don't close your eyes. I am a doctor, I can remove the bullet."

Saying this, she ran towards her room to grab her emergency kit while Aayan was sitting on his knees holding her hand in his shivering ones. Tears started running down on his cheeks without his permission. Tara looked at him and extended her free hand and wiped his tears.

"Don't worry, it's just a small injury. I am not dying anytime soon" She said casually looking into his dark brown doe orbs which were red due to crying.

Before he could reply something, Aarohi came with the emergency kit and sat next to Tara on the huge couch.

Tara got up a bit and adjusted her back on the couch while Aayan adjusted a pillow behind it. Aarohi unbuttoned Tara's shirt and the big gunshot wound came into their view.

Aayan shut his eyes immediately. It was too difficult for him to watch the deadly wound with blood oozing out from it. Tara was wearing a tube top beneath which flaunted her perfect, fighter body.

Aarohi Di inserted a plier like looking bullet extractor and thankfully the bullet was not much deep inside her body

Aarohi Di inserted a plier like looking bullet extractor and thankfully the bullet was not much deep inside her body. Tara yelled in pain and her grip on my hand tightened.

"Aahhhhh! Aaram se doctorrr" She groaned in pain and it felt like someone is piercing my heart with thousands of needles making it difficult for me to breathe. I held her hand tightly as if she would disappear if I leave her hand.

Di removed the bullet and cleaned the wound while Tara winced in pain. My heart was ready to come out from my ribcage looking at my jaan yelling in pain. She was about to put bandage to stop blood lose when Tara said, "No need to put a bandage just burn the wound."