Chapter 16. Tara Kidnapped

Teri nazron ke sadqay
Jaan waar dunga
Tu jo kehde to apna
Jahaan maar dunga
Maine maula se Teri meri
Duniya hai maangi
Tu jo likhde to usko hi
Haq Maan lunga
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Author's note:-

Hello hello my dear lovely readers. I want to say that please follow my Instagram handle so that you can be informed about the updates and spoilers. If you have any suggestions or questions about novel you can ask.it there. I'll surely reply to all of you.
Insta- naina.writess

Thank you readers and now you can enjoy the update!!

"Ahh! Not on my beautiful face, bastard !"
Tara groaned and yelled on the guy who was continuously beating her from half an hour. She was kept in an old warehouse with her hands tied on a chair.

The man punched her again on her jaw making her face move to other side with hairs falling all over her face.

"Just stop punching me and tell me why have you brought me here assholes!"

She said in a careless and annoyed tone as if their tortures were having no affect on her and she was least bothered about her bleeding face.

Suddenly silence fell in the room and a man entered with a dark chuckle. He was smoking a cigar and was looking a total bastard. He sat on a chair in front of her and said,

"Long time no see Ms. Sahani! Remember, I sent you the gift. I told you right that we will meet soon. I guess today is the day."

"Ohh, so you were that coward who was sending me threat notes instead of facing me like a real man !"

Tara said sarcastically leaving out a chuckle. The man got fumed in anger looking at her audacity and getting up from his chair, he went towards her grabbing her hair in a tight fist. he glared angrily at her and said,

"Do you even realize that you are in my captivity and you will be shot dead on my one command? You still have the audacity to challenge me haa!"

She again let out a mocking chuckle and said, "I am not that fool to fall for your stupid words. If you wanted to kill me, you could have shot me in that lane only. But you have brought me here because you want to know some information from me and warn me to let you rule the corrupt world peacefully.

So now please leave my pretty hairs and go and sit on the chair and ask whatever you want to, I don't have time to waste on fuckers like you."

He left her hairs with a jerk and sat on the chair. "Where is the pen drive and where is SHE?"

"Which pen drive are you talking about and who is this she??" Tara boringly said. She knew what he was talking about but she decided to play along.

"The same pen drive which you got from the Oberoi Mansion" He said gritting his teeth.

"Oh, seems like you are spying on me Mr. Kapoor. Not bad I'm impressed. I am not giving that to you and who is this she?" Tara spat in a straight cold voice.

"AAINA RAJVANSHI.. Where is she??? In which den is she hiding since three years? That coward bitch! She is damaging my business but not showing her damn face! I want her to beg for her life in front me. Where is she??????"

"Calm down Mr. Kapoor, speak respectfully when you are talking about the queen. And if you think that you can find her, then sorry to break your heart but you are a fool. It will take you seven lives to even find how does she looks. Finding her is impossible.

And sorry to disappoint you but I also don't know anything about her. I am also searching for her but I have got nothing."

Listening to her he fumed in anger and came towards her landing a tight punch on her face.

She kicked him harshly on his balls making him groan in pain. She kicked forcefully on the leg of the wooden chair resulting in breaking it. She stood up with difficulty and freed her hands from the rope.

Her wrists were bleeding due to the tight hold of the rope. He fired a bullet at her which she successfully dodged. His men ran towards her to attack on her. She took out the gun from beneath her waist and started firing mercilessly on them killing them down in seconds. Mr. Kapoor fired a bullet at her which she didn't saw coming and it hit her waist.

She groaned in pain but didn't stop. She kept fighting with his men and got many injuries. Soon all of them were finished leaving only her and Mr. Kapoor in the entire warehouse. He marched towards her and punched her hardly in her stomach making her stumble back in pain.

He again lifted his hand to hit her but this time his hand was stopped in mid-air by her. She grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back kicking him on the ground. She kept her shoe on his chest and crushing it, she said,

"You want to meet Aaina Rajvanshi? Pray to God that a day such that never comes because that will the last day of your fucking life! She is the ruler of hell. Don't compel her to burn down this filthy world of your into ashes. I am leaving you alive today Abhimaan Kapoor but the day she will come, You won't be spared.

So now, stay alive in this fear, because she will not let you live peacefully, and I will not let you die peacefully."

Saying this, she removed her leg and shot his left leg. She walked outside the warehouse with great difficulty as a lot of blood was lost due to the bullet.

She struggled to identify where she was and tried to call Niti as well as Kriti several times but Niti's phone was switched off and Kriti was not answering. It was midnight and no one was present on the streets to help her.

She kept on walking when it hit her that she remembered this area. It didn't take her much time to recognize that she was near Aayan's house. She didn't want him to know about anything but she needed to be treated quickly in order to stay alive or she will die out of blood lose.

She walked with painful steps and reached his building. She pressed the doorbell and after sometime a girl in her mid twenties came and opened the door.

Tara was in the worst condition. Her white shirt was red due to blood, her hair disheveled, she was sweating and panting heavily trying to catch breath. The girl yelled looking at her condition and Aayan came out running,

"Kya hua Aarohi Di, koi bhoot dekh liya kya ?"

As he saw Tara, he panicked and said, "Tara mam, what happened? how are you in this condition? "

He was cut off by Tara who said like a whisper," Please remove the bullet first."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading lovelies 💗

Don't forget to vote and comment down your favourite part of the chapter.

Follow me on Instagram for spoiler reels and updates - @ naina.writess

Take care 💗🧿