Chapter 15. No promotion for Tara?

Maine to dheere se
Neendon ke dhaage se
Baandha hai khwab ko tere

Mai na jahaan chaahu,
Na aasmaan chaahu
Aa Jaa hisse me tu mere

Mai ek musaafir hu
Tu koi raah anjaani.
🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶

"Do you understand what you have done Ms

"Do you understand what you have done Ms. Sahani ? You left from his cabin like that ?? You insulted him like that! Do you understand what negative impact it can put on your promotion?

I personally recommended you for the post but you know what, you let me down. Whatever the emergency was, you shouldn't have insulted him like that."

DM sir angrily spat those words to me in my cabin while I was just standing there looking at the ground. I had no explanation.

How could I tell him that I was scared that someone might have harmed him. My life is full of enemies who can stoop to any extent just to destroy me.

"Now whatever decision DC sir takes you have to accept it. You should face the consequences of whatever you did."

He said looking at me. He was about to leave when I said,

"I am ready to face the consequences sir. I am responsible for whatever I did. The only thing I can say is that I had a reason. A strong reason... For whatever I did. Yes, I shouldn't have walked out like that and I am sorry for that."

He just spared me a glance and left the cabin.

I just came to get some signatures and what the fuck ! What is this I'm listening ? I was standing outside her cabin shocked.