Chapter 13. I'LL FIRE YOU !!

Bahaaro ki chhat ho,
Duaao ke khat ho,
Padhte rahe ye gazal
Falak Tak chal saath mere
Falak Tak chal
Saath chal.
💛💛💛💛

It was 7 am in the morning and I woke up

It was 7 am in the morning and I woke up. It's my usual time to start my day. I went towards the washroom to freshen up and made myself a black coffee. I sat on the swing in my balcony and sipped my coffee peacefully looking at the sky.

The weather today was a bit cloudy.Maybe it will rain today. I took my journal kept on the side and started writing a poetry. I adopted a lot of Vihaan's habits after he left me. Maybe these things make me feel him closer to me.

After almost half an hour, I changed into my workout clothes and left for the SAIB Gym. I like to workout there only as it also has the shooting range.

I returned and after taking a shower, I got ready for duty. Today I opted for a white saree with purple floral prints on it. I secured my long dark brown hair in a messy bun with a few strands falling on my face.
Some nude lipstick, my silver wristwatch and my favorite Bella Vita rose perfume. Niti made poha for breakfast which I ate with her and left for duty.

I sat in my cabin and started with my work. Today was a going to be a very hectic day as I have to go for the inspection in the slum area. I also have to go the police station of the district to inspect. I have received a few complaints about the SHO of the police station. I wanted Mr. Malhotra to accompany me as I also have to enquire about a property case from the SHO. 

I called Mr. Malhotra but he didn't pick the call. I had to leave for the inspection so I called Ritesh and told him to try to contact him. Three hours passed and I was in a slum area trying to communicate with some of the women understanding their issues and trying to analyze what more improvements can I make for their betterments. I got a call from Ritesh and what he said made me freeze at my spot. My hands closed in a tight fist.

"FIND HIM! Try to call him again and again. Try contacting on his parents phone or landline number anything. Send the whole fucking department to search for him, I don't care! I want him in front of my eyes in the next two hours. Send the whole police force of the police station near to his colony to his house."

What if any of my enemies tried to hurt him after seeing him at the party with me yesterday?
What if they try to bring me on my knees using him as my weakness?
I can't fucking let this happen.
If anyone tries to lay even a finger on him, I'll fucking chop his hands off.

I turned around and approached Mr. Khurana standing at some distance and said to him in a hurried tone,

" Mr. Khurana I have to head back to office. We need to leave right now!"

"But Madam, DM sir has called you for a meeting right now"  He informed me.

" I don't have time. I have to reach office right now any how!" I spat angrily in an annoyed voice.