Part 21

Here is the next part.. Plz ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

Ragini and aditya were hugging each other completely lost in the moment..

Suddenly they hear the phone ringing.. Ragini comes out of the trance and opens her eyes wide.. She slightly pushes Aditya and comes out the hug..

Aditya gets startled and looks at her.. Ragini was facing compleyely embarrased.. Her face turning red..

Aditya picks up his phone .. It was one of his delegates.. He keeps looking at her while talking..

Ragini goes towards her chair and opens the file hiding her face behind it..

Aditya somehow finishes the conversation as he was still disoriented with their moment..

Aditya - Ragini..??

She closes her eyes tightly behind the file..

Ragini - Uhh.. It's.. It's getting late.. We have to complete our work..

He looks at her unbelievably..

Aditya - Seriously..?? Even after everything..?? You want us to work..??

Ragini (clearing her throat) - Uhh.... Yeah.. That's what we are here for.. Right..??

Aditys moves towards her and removea the file and looks at her in exasperation..

Aditya - Girl.. You can't do this to me.. You can't..

Ragini - Wh.. What...??

Aditya - You can't be so seducing, get me all excited and then just... Urghh.... That's cruel..

Ragini felt even more embarrased.. If possible she just wanted to vanish from there..

Ragini - Shut up.. I.. I didn't do anything..

Aditya - Yeah.. As if you were not drooling all over me..

Ragini- I.. I was not..

Aditya - Yeah.. As if I am blind..

Ragini - Haww..

Aditya - And stupid..

Ragini - Enough.. Who would drool at this shinchan face.. Please..

Aditya - That you should ask yourself.. You looked pretty interested in this face sometimes back..

Ragini - You are impossible.. Anyways now stop all this.. Let's.. Let's focus on work..

Aditya - And whatever I said.. What about that..?? You are thinking about that..??

Ragini (glaring at him) - The only thing that we should be thinking about is work..

Aditya - Yeah but that is also important..

Ragini - God.. You are such a pervert..

Aditya - I never denied that..

Ragini looks at him open mouthed.. She glares at him..

Ragini - Enough now.. Take this file and start reviewing it..

Aditya (rolls his eyes) - Fine.. Maybe next time.. Such a heartless..

Making a face he picks up the file and goes towards couch..

Ragini - Where are you going..??

Aditya - After whatever happened between us, you want me to sit next to you..?? I m already in a situation here sweetheart.. You can't blame me afterwards ..