Part 31

Here is the next part.. Please ignore typos or errors.. I haven't checked for mistakes and typos even once as it's already late and I wanted to update today anyhow..

.
.
.
.

Aditya looks at the scene in front of him rooted..

He could not believe what he was seeing.. The whole world went silent, everything was hazy.. All he could see was that mutilated car and glimpse of ragini's form inside it..

The car has started catching fire and it would be no longer before it blasted.. Police and firefighters were trying their best to get her out ..

And that's when he comes back to reality...

"Raginiiiiiii.... "

He didn't know when a loud shriek came out from his mouth but he instantly runs towards the car..

Through the glass door he looks in horror seeing her unconscious..All he could see was her..

He puts his hand on the car handle but was pulled back by a police..

Police - Yuvraaj.. You please stay back.. It's dangerous.. We will take her out..

Aditya does not say anything, does not even look at him, his gaze is fixed at his ragini.. He shrugs his hand and again goes and tries to pulls the car door .. Not caring about the hot metal or his burning hands, he tries to do it with as much force as he could..

Finally with help of all these people they were successful in opening the door.. As soon as the door opened a large smoke came out and they all starts coughing..

He instantly leans inside and cups ragini's cheeks..

Aditya - Ragini. Ragini.. I am here.. Let's go..

He takes off her seatbelt and was about to pick her in his arms but then noticed her leg was stuck ..

Police - Yuvraaj please stay back.. Car will blow out any soon..

He didn't care about any of the voices.. He started removing her legs and after several attempts he was successful and he immediately takes her out..

The ambulance was already present and the doctor and nurses immediately rushed towards her putting her on a stretcher... Her body was badly harmed.. They put her in an ambulance .. Just as he was about to sit inside he heard a loud blast from behind..

He looked back and felt his heart stopping..

The car had blasted and was burning fully..

He looks at ragini in shock..

Just a few minutes gap and his ragini.......

He takes a gulp thinking this and immediately sits inside the ambulance..

In all this mess, no one noticed a young boy who was still standing there like a statue.. The flames of fire reflecting in his blank eyes..

.
.
.
.

As the ambulance reached hospital, they immediately take ragini out placing her on the stretcher..

Aditya holds her hand as they take her towards the operation theatre..

Aditya - Ragini... Ragini.. Look at me.. Nothing will happen to you sweetheart.. Everything will be fine..

They reach OT and her hands slips out from his.. He keeps looking at the way she was taken......

Just as the door closes and red lights turn on, he stumbles behind few steps and was about to fall down..

His guard holds him and makes him sit on the chair.. Aditya was not even aware of his surroundings..