Part 30

Here is the next part.. Enjoy but please ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

Ragini - Yes swara.. Of course..Alright.. I will talk to you later.. Bye.. Take care..

She hung up the call and kept looking at phone lost in some thought when suddenly aditya puts his chin on her shoulder from behind..

Aditya - Hey baby..

Ragini almost jumped getting startled.. She shakes her head at him..

Ragini - God Adi.. Can't you ever enter properly..?? Why you always have to scare me..??

Aditya - Oh please.. I always try to surprise you but you are so jumpy.. Always keeps getting scared.. You should be habitual by now..

Ragini (making a face) - Hmphh..

Aditya (forwarding a file) - here.. Look into it and approve it..

Ragini takes the file and goes towards her chair and sit on it..

Aditya - Whom were you talking to by the way.. ?? Looked quite gloomy..

Ragini - Swara..

Aditya - Ahaann...Sweet little Sister in law..

Ragini - Elder..

Aditya - Yeah yeah.. Same.. But why were you upset..?? Any problem..??

Ragini (taking a sigh) - Not really..I just could not bring myself to tell her about us yet..

Aditya - So.....??

Ragini - What so..??

Aditya - So what if you haven't told her yet..?? How does it matter..??

Ragini - Of course it matters.. She is important to me and it's even more important for her to know about me..

Aditya -Sorry to say sweetheart if it would have been that important, then you would have already told her about it.. Like you did with Raghav..

Ragini glares at him ruefully..

Ragini - It's not like that..

Aditya (raising his hands in surrender) - alright alright.. (He goes and sits on the table in front of her) ok tell me why you have not told her yet..?? What is even stopping you??

Ragini - Nothing really.. It's just that last time you met, she didn't have much high opinion for you and is not very fond of you.. If she will know about us, she won't be that happy..

Aditya (raising his brows) - And again I would mention my earlier question, how does it matter..?? Whether she likes me or not, approves or not, what difference does it make..?? If you want to, then just tell her and be done with it.. What's her opinion on us, it doesn't affect us in any way..

Ragini - No adi.. I can't be that dismissive of her feelings  .. She is my sister.. Last time I was in kolkata, I kind of hurt her feelings then but still she didn't say anything.. I haven't settled that with her as of yet and now about our relationship... I don't know what to do ...

Aditya - So what..?? What if she is unhappy..?? For her happiness, you will leave me then..?? Break up with me..?? Or won't tell us about your family in kolkata about us, ever..??

Ragini - No ...of course not.. That's not what I meant.. Why are you saying like this..??

Aditya - Then what am I suppose to say..?? You know what Ragini,sometimes I can't help but feel as if I don't matter to you as much as you do for me.. There is a whole list of people about whom you would think before thinking about me and you can take me for granted for anyone..