Chapter 18

It's already morning and Curtis, Shuu and Diego finally leave to get the cure for their daughter, Harvey keeps apologizing for how useless he is, Drusilla comforts him and tells him it's not his fault.

Her comforting words made his heart melt, he hugged her tightly and let his tears fall, seeing their daughter in pain makes his heart shattered, he promised himself to be a better healer in the future.

I'm hungry...

Drusilla though of meat right now and hearing her stomach grumbling from hunger, Jarvis and Muir went out to hunt while her males and suitor are with her.

She and Hiram are still getting to know each other, Hiram is a quiet person and doesn't like too much noise but he doesn't mind Drusilla and her family as long they will not disturb his sleep.

His maturity is like Winston and is an understanding male, he's a bit possessive but can control his emotions, but they are interrupted by a knock. Drusilla immediately knows it's a male by the voice they hear.

Peter opens the door and the fox healer is standing there with a basket filled with fruits.

Ah shit.

Drusilla stands up and walks towards the entrance and wraps her arms around Peter's arm, "Is there anything I can help you with?" she asked, still suspiciously staring at him.

Dayor's tail keeps wagging and finally confesses, "Hi female, this is my courting gift, can I be your female?" he asked, for normal people he looks genuine but for Drusilla, she can see deep in his eyes he has bad intentions.

At first she was trying to be polite but remembers how kindness have an impact to them, so she shouldn't risk of having obsessive males, "why should I accept this... Courting gift? Are they even useful? And I already have a healer so you are not qualified already."

"Not only that, I hate fox males, I don't like getting trick and I hate your behavior, all of you are so cunning, arrogant, and liars. I will not accept you," with those harsh words, she slammed the door shut.

"I never seen a female who is way more harsh than her..." Hiram muttered, "Being kind to the males will only result for them to court me more until they have no choice but to use a force method just to claim me."

They know she is right, you are lucky to have a kind and caring female but some males will do anything to have those rare females even by forcing them to have them by themselves only.

They know Drusilla is a strong female and knows what she is doing, they will support her no matter what, "By the way, can one of you tour me around the fox village? Do any of you know?" she asked.

"I know love, I sometimes came here to sell things," Peter replied, and she become excited hearing that, Hiram also told them that he also want to join so that she has more protection.

They decide only Peter and Hiram will be with her, at least they know if someone harass Drusilla, Hiram can kill the off since he is a strong male. It's still noon so they have time to roam around the village.

Many fox males stare at them especially Drusilla as they enter the trading area, some fox females stare at her with envy especially her chest part and marks, "Do you think those breasts are real? They look huge than ours."

"She even loves her males, look at her marks, close to her chest and I heard she has three females."

Shit.

"The healer also said about her high fertility."

Double shit

"Really? Heard one of her suitors has not yet mated with her, maybe I can still get a chance," and they all giggle evilly.