CHAPTER 7

ORION'S POV:

I grow up in a loving home one half of it anyway. My dad was always busy, constantly flying somewhere for one or another meeting. Conveniently when we needed him to stay. Soccer games, spelling bee, shit school bake sales.

'Priorities first boys'

We got so use to those word we stoped trying,

stoped crying,

stoped begging

...begging for his time, his love. The only time he actually cared enough to send time with as was if he had to play the family card for business purposes, family gala dinners etc...

My mom played every role she could when ever we need her to. Soccer mom, defense attorney, baker even though she couldn't crack an egg she still tried. She fill the emptiness my dad made by attending every school event, family factions and birthday party...she was present for every last one. She was Sweet and kind and always saw every situation in a positive light that was her nature but could become bitch when driven over the edge. I never wanted a love that could move mountains or stop time. I wanted a simple type of love. A love that was care, and understanding with a little bit of fire, like how my mother loved us. I found all I needed in her. You made me happy Roché.

I have always kept my distance from her, making sure she was save from afar. Mostly cause I didn't think she would be interested in a guy like me with all my emotional baggage. You already had your own I never wanted to burden you.

I have always been there. Since she start high school after she convinced her mom to allow her to join a school with real people. I remember the first day I saw her was her first day of high school. She walked the halls with a smile on her face always doing her best to help out around school she was so smart the way she through her head back as she laughed. I looked at her and I saw more. Married, kids...happy ever after.

I was in my senior year and since that day I have been operating from the shadows, making sure she got home save after school or after spending the whole afternoon in the library. Made sure she didn't get into trouble even though that was hard with her attention seeking best friend Aaru, I kept her around cause she made my flower happy. Party's she got invited to I would send someone or go my self just to keep an eye on her...oh and killed that horny little shit Nathen Keys.

',He made a bet with his even stupider friends that he would be able to sleep with a virgin before the month ended. You being the unlucky contestant. He had no idea I was watching I even tryed to stop his first attempt by knocking over the first lasted drink but the fucker kept going. He spiked your drink again, and you drank it but how could I blame you he was the one that influenced you. Five minutes past and he is leading you up stairs looking 'intoxicated' and him like a gentleman for helping around so you could rest. My blood boild as I down the last of my drink and followed behind. He had no right to touch what belonged to me, the disgusting things he said about you driving me. I pushed open the door, your unconscious body lying on the king sized bed in one of his friend houses and he is shirtless.

'dude can't you se the door was closed' I kept my eyes on you as I stalked closer just to came myself...but he had to go reunion it

'listen man...when am done you can have a go but I need to tap her first ok' his smile look so confident I had to wipe it of permanently. He bent over to touch you gently making sure you won't awake to see what am about to do. I raped my belt around his neck pulling him back and down to the ground got on top of him placing his arm underneath my knees and tighted my belt. The pig thrashed around for a few minutes as I watched him take his last breath but I just fucking forgot to say something cool before he died. Something he would remember on his way to hell.