Introduction

Hello there, I would like to introduce myself and this story. I was working on a different short little thing a few weeks ago and decided to post it on here as "Time Turned Potter." However, I no longer like that story after changing from a girl who could watch hours of Slytherin Boys POVs to a girl who stays up all night reading Marauders fanfics. My original story had WAYY too many errors about pre-Harry times. I will be fixing that to the best of my ability in this story. I have also realized how much I love the reader x a marauder boy or something like that stories. I will be changing a bunch from the other one I started including making the main character y/n Euphemia Potter, however it does have a very similar story line.

I wanted to incorporate being the 5th marauder into this too, so if you would, I would like to hear suggestions for the animagus you will be and the nickname you will have. I like the theme Rowling had for them, so if you could keep it a forest theme that would be amazing.

I would also like to tell everyone that I am in high school and have too much homework every night, I play volleyball 3-4 times a week for 2 hours at least each time, and my sleep schedule is nonexistent, so this release schedule is going to be more of a rollercoaster than rollercoasters. I am also just randomly getting a weird little craving for writing this. I am dealing with a bunch at the moment including home life, mental things and school midterms and mock AP tests. I have a lot of stuff to do, so I am aiming to release a chapter a week, but that's definitely not set in stone. I'll be adding little notes here and there in these chapters, so watch out for those. You are in Slytherin by the way.

I AM A NEW WRITER. I AM NOT CAPABLE OF ANY SHAKESPEAR SHIT OR INSANE STORY TELLING LIKE OTHER WRITERS ARE SO IF YOU ARE EXPECTING THAT, (respectfully) FUCK OFF. Swearing will be included in this because I am the female version of Deadpool. I swear too much (I don't think there's a thing, but my friends tell me otherwise). I would recommend maybe 15+ for this only because of swearing. Also, if you're younger than that, why are you on this app, hon? Anyways, y/n Potter will have my attitude because that is how I like to write. Y/n will probably be the only one with that attitude.

I will be including your best friend (y/f) because you deserve them. There will be flash backs as the beginning of this is the summer before 5th year which I think is the year Sirius started staying with the Potters. Flashbacks will be in this wonky little font thingy.

I do not own any of these characters except for y/n and y/f.

Anyways hope you all enjoy my singular brain cell working out, or don't enjoy, just don't tell me you don't like it. If the time where you are is currently past 11pm, go to sleep.

-Izzy

edit: I keep changing if I call the marauders by their name or their nickname, so I'm sorry if that bothers you😭

edit 2: I have accidentally made Draco Malfoy a huge asshole....

Also here's the casting because some people see the fancast as different people:

Aaron Taylor-Johnson as James Potter