16.

Jonah furrowed his eyes as he read the text telling him to not go home this weekend and he'll call later to explain everything. Jonah was currently cuddled with Cali in his bed who was knocked out sleep and snoring. However, he didn't mind. His attention was on this text.

Jonah called Killian, not wasting any time. He wasn't about to wreck his brain about this. "Hello?" Killian said through the phone.

"I'm not about to wait. What's going on?" Jonah told him.

Killian sighed. "I gotta talk to my lawyer right now, but I promise I'm gonna call you back and tell you everything. Give me a couple of hours, man."

"Just make sure my little sister doesn't get taken away from me." Jonah said, on the verge of tears.

"I got you, baby boy." Killian assured him before they hung up.

Cali moved in her sleep as she wrapped her arms around Jonah's torso tighter and snuggled in his chest. Jonah felt at ease from her warm and soft skin.

When Cali came over, she was dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie. She had on biker shorts underneath the sweatpants and a sports bra underneath the hoodie which fully prepared her for the nap. She even had her hair wrapped up.

Cali was a heavy sleeper so Jonah had no issues rubbing on her sides and back. He placed his face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent. Yes, he was fully obsessed.

"Jonah, what you feeling for din—nigga, the fuck you doing?" Kyran said while he stood in the doorway.

Jonah sucked his teeth. "Why are you here? You're supposed to be with Asia."

"I had to get my condoms and I decided to ask your weird ass about dinner tonight." Kyran replied.

Jonah rolled his eyes. "Cali and I might go to Waffle House. I'll let y'all know."

"Aight, cool." Kyran said. "And she has on Carolina Herrera Good Girl Blush. She put Asia on and I sniff on her like that too."

"So why you judging me?" Jonah asked.

"I just gotta fuck with ya." Kyran laughed as he walked away.

Jonah chuckled as he went back to sniffing and rubbing on Cali. He was definitely in his own personal heaven.

Later on that day, Jonah placed an arm around Cali's shoulders as he ate a piece of bacon. The crew decided to go to Waffle House which was exciting to Asia because she said it was their first double date.

Jonah has yet to receive a phone call from Killian, but he has been updated. Killian sent him a text stating that the meeting with the lawyer is taking longer than expected.

"You didn't get enough of touching on her?" Kyran teased.

"Huh?" Cali questioned.

Jonah sucked his teeth. "He just talking."

"I ain't just talking." Kyran said. "This nigga was rubbing all on yo back and sniffing yo neck while you were sleep."

Asia popped Kyran, making him hiss. "You do the same shit to me so stop putting Jonah on the spot."

Cali giggled as she rested her head on Jonah's shoulder and kissed his cheek. "It's okay if you rub and sniff on me while I sleep."

"Aww, y'all are so cute!" Asia gushed.

Jonah's phone began to vibrate on the table. He quickly looked at it and saw that it was Killian. He excused himself from the table and went outside to answer it.

Kyran sighed. "I hope it's not bad news."

"Yeah, me neither." Cali said.

Jonah returned to the table thirty minutes later. Within those thirty minutes, Kyran took care of the entire check while Cali packed up the rest of Jonah's food. Jonah had a look of sadness and stress on his face. Killian made him promise to not worry and focus on school, but he couldn't help but worry.