26.

"Hi Madison, I'm Dr. Raya. It's so nice to meet you." Raya said as she walked into the exam room.

Madison smiled. "Hi."

"Look at that pretty smile." Raya said. "How old are you, Madi?"

"Three but I'll be four soon!" Madison replied.

"That's good, big girl. Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"My big brother is JoJo and I love him." Madison said. "He's in Georgia."

"Are you in Georgia?" Raya asked.

"No, I'm in Timothy." Madison answered, making both Raya and Killian laugh at how she pronounced Tennessee.

"Yes, you are in Tennessee. You're so aware." Raya commented. "You look really healthy, but I just wanna make sure. Is it okay if I touch you with my hands?"

"Yes ma'am." Madison replied.

Raya always asked her vocal patients if it was okay to touch them. If they weren't vocal then she would ask the parents.

"You are so perfect." Raya said after she was done. "Your dad takes really good care of you."

"I love my daddy." Madison said, looking up at Killian who smiled at her.

"I love you too, pook." Killian told her, kissing her nose.

Raya's heart melted as she watched them interact. She did want kids, but never got the chance to have them. She always wanted that bond.

"I'm not going to give her any vaccines today; however she will be due for them before she starts Pre-K." Raya told Killian.

"Okay, cool." Killian replied. "I'm gonna be viewing a house today with Taylor."

"Just one?" Raya asked.

"Yeah, I had to schedule a visit with the other two for tomorrow because they were booked for today." Killian said.

"Oh okay, I see. Hopefully nobody puts an offer in on any of those if they are better than the one you're viewing today." Raya replied as she began to play patty cake with Madison.

"The one I'm viewing today only has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The other two are exactly what I'm looking for with six bedrooms and four bathrooms so we gotta keep our fingers crossed." Killian explained. "You're gonna move in with us, right?"

Raya gave Killian the side eye, making him laugh. "Don't push it."

"It was worth a shot." Killian chuckled. "We're gonna head out now though. I have to drop her off with my mama then go back across town to meet Taylor."

"Okay, be safe." Raya said as she helped Madison off the exam table. "Continue to be a good girl, Madison."

Madison smiled. "Bye, Dr. Raya."

Raya smiled back. "Bye, sweet girl."

Killian smirked and winked his left eye. "I'll see you soon, Dr. Raya."

"Bye, Killian." Raya giggled.

-

Jonah peeped into Cali's room with his backpack and a bag of carne asada tacos in tow. Cali was currently on her period and she was pissed at Jonah because he was the one who caused it to come on four days early.

"Cali." Jonah whispered, making her look up from her phone. "You still mad at me?"

"What do you think?" Cali replied with a sharp tone.

"It's better four days early than nine months late, right?" Jonah asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Shut the fuck up and leave me alone." Cali retorted.