Couple things and punishments

,,Sweetie, tell me..why are you working out so hard in the past weeks? If you want me to defend you because you’re afraid the gods and goddesses will send their strongest warriors to fight you, since you are way more beautiful than them, then just say it. You don’t need to handle the problems all by yourself.“ With a red face and absolutely speechless, because he can‘t come up with such a cute compliment, Yeosang turns around to Jongho, gives him a kiss. The parents who already somehow knew or at least had a assumption about them even if they didn’t confess that they are indeed a couple some minutes ago, smile widely and clap in tiny. ,,Omo.. you guys finally realized that you belong to each other, hm?“ Hongjoong is full of joy.

,,Ye and you, Hyung, are finally with the person that wanted you for so long.. ah.. he literally craved for you..“ Jongho laughs. Seonghwa throws a pillow towards his Maknae making him regret that he let Hongjoong know about that. ,,Soo.. you were craving for me? I have always had the fear that you were torturing yourself with holding back when you‘re with me, but I had no idea it was that bad..“ Joongie breathes inside Seongie‘s ear. ,,Don‘t worry, it wasn‘t that bad..“ Hwa tries to assure his boyfriend. ,,I am sorry.. I am sorry I didn‘t let you touch me in that way earl…“ our captain wants to apologize full of guilt. ,,You made a big mistake right now..“ Seongie hisses towards his leader, who really doesn‘t know what was so wrong about what he said or what is happening to him. As if it were nothing, Ateez oldest member throws mini-Hong over his shoulder and carries him upstairs inside their bedroom.

 As if it were nothing, Ateez oldest member throws mini-Hong over his shoulder and carries him upstairs inside their bedroom

,,Hey, let me down.. what did I say that was so wrong?“ Hongjoong complains. No answer, not even a single word is heard from Ateez oldest member when he slams his captain on their bed and greedily spreads kisses all over his body. The clothes are flying through the room and finally Seonghwa answers him. ,,Don‘t you dare to ever apologize to me again. Don‘t you dare to ever say sorry because you were afraid of skinship! I was patiently waiting for you, because I love you and I forever will keep doing so!“ ,,H-H-Hyung..“ Joongie stammers slightly intimidated but enjoys these soft, wet lips on his abs. Seongie turns him around on his stomach lifting his ass, so he would be in the doggy position. ,,Ahhh… Hyung what do you-…“ Joongie tries again but fails. Hwa reaches out with his hand and slaps Hongjoong‘s ass with all his might. ,,Ahhh ouuch!!“ Hongjoong yells and I am sure that even Yungi inside the sauna can hear him scream. The burning feeling his only Hyung‘s hand caused on his right ass cheek is surprisingly turning him more on than he thought. His body automatically responds by starting to tremble and shake. ,,Hyung.. nghhh.. if you think I deserve it, keep punishing me mhh…“ he whimpers in lust. ,,Ohh… shawty.. I didn‘t know you‘re into that..“ Seonghwa moans exitedly. He lets his fingers slide into Joongie‘s ass and marvels him taking the thrusts he gives him. ,,H-H-Hyung please don‘t waste your time on that and just put it in..“ our captain begs. The pathetic begging triggers something in Seonghwa that he never felt before. He takes out his fingers and pushes his hard dick inside his lover‘s ass. As if a demon mode in Seongie got activated, he fucks Hongjoong harder and harder. Without any mercy, definitely not gentle this time. ,,I hope you´ve learned your lesson and never apologize for something like this again.