D1: Meeting Old Friends, Tourney, Chemistry

Hallway

Izuku's Pov.

I was finished with my History class early so I decided to just chill and wait for my class to start but I was bored. Audrey was busy in her class and so are my friends.

I walked in the Hallway and bumped into someone.

Izuku: Oh, sorry about that.

???: No, no, it's fine I wasn't looking where I was going.

I looked at the girl while she picked up the clipboard. The girl was wearing a light blue outfit, she had blue eyes, a pale face, and bob black hair.

Izuku: Um, have we met before?

???: I get that a lot. I have a resemblance to my mother.

My eyes widened before realizing who it was.

Izuku: Janey?

Jane: Janey? The only person who called me was-

She looked at me and gave me a closer look which made me a little uncomfortable. Her eyes widened before she gasped.

Jane: Izuku?

Izuku: Yeah, I'm back.

She hugged me and I chuckled.

Jane: I was so worried!

Izuku smiled: Okay, okay take it easy, take it easy.

She lets go of the hug and punch me which made wince a little.

Izuku: 'laughs' Hey!

Jane: For making us worried about you especially me. I was desperate!

Izuku: I'm sorry for worrying you but it was my choice. I had to find myself.

Jane: 'sighs' Yeah, Izumi knew you say something like that.

I chuckled and nodded agreeing with her.

Izuku: So anyway, what's all this stuff for?

Jane: Just some paperwork for my mother but... I'm scared.

Izuku (confused): Of your mother? Look, I don't know-

She cut me off and spoke.

Jane: No, it's not that. She teaches with the VKs and I am afraid of what they might do if I open my mouth.

Izuku: I understand why you would think that but they are not their parents, they mean well I trust them.

Jane: I... I don't know.

Izuku: Okay, I'll go with you.

Jane (surprise): Really?

I nodded and we walked to the class. The class was in the library.

Library

Evie's Pov.

After trying to steal the wand last night, we went to sleep and to school the next day. We took a class with Fairy Godmother. I didn't quite get it, I mean all my life I learned from my mother about looks instead of brains.

My mother said that they are a waste of time. So, I wasn't much good at this but Mal was doing well. She has been drawing a fairy godmother wand.

Fairy Godmother: If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle?

I shook my head at this.