Chapter 4

Tia's PoV:

I wake up to my alarm. I sit and procrastinate if I'll get out of bed. Yea sure why not.

I take a shower and do shower-y things.

I put on a blue crop top, American flag shorts and galaxy vans. I pick a bracelet and put it on.

I skip down stairs and grab rice crispy cereal. I grab some milk cause I'm not eating my cereal without my milk.

I quietly hum a song in my head.

Shawn introduced me to his music and I must say he has a beautiful voice, like, I thought mine was beautiful, even though that sound so self conceded, but no mine sounds like a dying horse compared to his.

I slightly sigh, today I have to go to school all alone.

Shawn texts me.

"Hey umm what school are you going to?" He asks.

"Hart Public High School (HPHS)" I reply.

"Oh my god! No way!!! I'm going too. Ohh I have to go see you at school hopefully bye!" He says and the hangs up.

Oh My God! I'm going to the same school as Shawn fücking kill me like here's the spork.

I'm so exited.

Julia and Olivia come down to the kitchen. Olivia plops and apple into her mouth and sits next to me.

"Sup Liv?" I say/ask.

"Nothing. So, Julia you're going to show T's around right" she says looking at ask.

I smile at the nickname no ones called me that since my parents... you know.

"No. I'm good a friend will be showing me around instead. but thanks for looking out Liv." She simply nods her head and leaves the room.

Thankfully Julia drops me and Olivia of because, her mom told her to. The only things is, will she pick me up too.

I walk into the school and go to the front desk to get my schedule and locker things.

As I put my things into my locker a locker opens next to me and someone taps my shoulder.

I turn around and see.....