Important!

Okay, so, I don't update this book a lot because, I don't like it, I know, I know, but I liked the idea at first but now it's getting old and I'm feeling somewhat forced to write, you may know this is a dedicated book to Tia, but, I thought of this a couple months ago and I thought I would only publish maybe on chapter, like a one shot, that didn't happen, If you read my other book I'm fine you might realize that it's written out better and has hundreds more words. I don't want to finish this book, I want to delete it honestly, but I will write the book until Chapter 20 and I know Tia and Shawn just got together but this book gives me head pains.

I feel forced, I shouldn't feel forced, I didn't think it was that bad until I wrote I'm fine, I thought I just wasn't comfortable or I was scared of negative feedback. Then I realized I was feeling forced because with I'm fine I could write for hours, where with this one, I'm trying to make it through to at least 800 words.

Please also don't say or think that it's just because it's my first book and for first books author's feel the story is horrible, I wrote One Rant story before this and 3 other books,

This is the list they went in...

#1 That broken girl,
Summary: A girl falls in love with her new neighbor Sam Porttoff and he gets jealous of her long time friend.
That I believe was truly horrible, it had about 100 reads.

#2 I don't remember the name of it, ironic I know.
Summary: Chloe's parents and so believed sisters have died in a tragic Murder, she gets cancer, they found if before it got to bad, she gets adopted my her friends mother, Kian and Alex Lawely's to be exact, she reunited with them and Her cancer went away after awhile, and lot's of treatment.  Her cousin finds her and shows up with her sisters going off about how they fought death, Kian and her older sister start daitng, Clay Labrant is rebounded to her best friend from moving from Alabama to Californa, She meets the MagCon boys, gets in a love triangle with Clay and Hayes. It had 1.5k views, and only 20 chapters before I deleted it was basically my book baby.

#3 I just remember the cover of it.
Summary: The girl (don't remember her name) is a rich popular girl and abruptly hates it but she has loving boyfriend Anthony, she and her family meet someone named Zach and his family she think Anthony cheats on her with another girl, when he doesn't and then basically Anthony was going to do something stupid and she would fall in love with Zach yata yata.

#4 My daily Rants
Summary: I basically just wrote a bunch of crap that I didn't like or thought was wrong.

I deleted them all, because at the time I thought that I wouldn't be able to update ever again so, I deleted them, then I found out I could  and thus stared doing The One And Only Tia.

Me and JJ had originally planned that I was going to tell her once it was finished, but, she got upset one day and I told her to enlighten her mood.

I highly doubt she ( @kiansbae aka Tia) even reads this anymore, I honestly hate this book and can't  wait  Untill it's finished.

Most of you are probably rolling your eyes, thinking 'you are so stupid' but when I write I'm fine it puts a smile on my face, when I write this I find my self closing my eyes or squirming in disgust with Julia's behavior and the things I have made her do.

This book is full of crap and I should have never started it, but, now I have to finish what I started because, I don't like deleting books anymore.

Bye's