Chapter 8

Tia's PoV:

A Girl Scout.

"Hi my names Emily and I'm selling cookies," she looks behind her, "Can you at least by 1 pack because, I want the bike they're giving out and a very mean girl always brags about how she's gonna get the bike, I really want it." She tells me.

"Sure!" I say

Her face lights up with excitement.

"Really! Well heres the thing that tells you what cookies you can buy and then you fill out what you want and then you just have to send it in. Thank you!" She says super quickly and skips off to the next house.

Her mom waves at me and I wave back.

"Who wants cookies!!" I shout through the house.

The boys come rushing through the house to the kitchen, wow, I look at Ashton, he has ripped jeans and a muscle bro tee-shirt.

The boys fill out what they want and walk back to wherever they go.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

I get in the car with Ashton and look out the window. I slightly smile.

Ash turns on the radio and 'she looks so perfect' comes on. I smirk.

"HEY HEY HEY HEY SMIMER DOWN SMIMER DOWN WE WORK TO DAMN HARD,...." I continue to scream the rest of the lyrics to the song as Ashton just started singing it but then started laughing.

We arrive in the woods? I look over to Ash as he pulls the keys out of the little hole thingie (I forgot what it's called) and smiles.

"Uhhhh Ash, why are we here?" I ask

"Oh, hahaa, follow me" he says leading me farther into the forest.

We soon arrive at a little picnic table. (Picture above)

He pulls out one of the stools for me and I sit on it as he pushes it in.

We eat and make small talk.

I get up and tap his shoulder, "Tag your it!" I tell him and run away.

I run deep into the woods and suddenly realize how far I've gone.

I look around and start to panic! (At the disco)

Suddenly a hand covers my eyes and says "Boo!" I start screaming.

The hand lifts up and the person starts laughing.

"Ashton" I say with a pout.

"Yes muffin?" He asks

"You scared me" I tell him still pouting.

"Well does this make up for it?" He asks and smashes his lips onto mine. I feel butterflies in my stomach., But as we kiss the only hung I can think of is Shawn?,...

We pull away and start to walk back to the car hand and hand.

I don't get what this thing with Shawn is about.

"Hey Tia?" He asks.

"Yea Ash? I say

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

Oh my god! Yes!!" I say and he lifts me up and sound me around.

Maybe the Shawn thing is just cause I miss my bestie? Right? Right! (Right auto corrected to neighbors?)

------At school-------

I see Shawn and we talk for a little bit. The bell rings and we walk to class.

Shawn, Taylor, Elise and I sit around the back of the class and a new girl walks in.

"Class, This is Nevaeha Espinosa" the teacher shad and Nevaeha waves.

She has hazel eyes and blonde hair.

"You can have a seat next Tia, Tia please raise your hand" I wave my hand in the air.

Taylor doesn't take his eyes off Nevaeha, it's kind of cute.

"Hi I'm Nevaeha but you Can call me Neaha, I have a older brother Matt". She says. I nod my head.

"I'm Tia but you can call me Tia" I tell her and she laughs.

She looks over to Taylor who's looking at her and blushes I see Dillion glare at Neaha. Don't mess with true love boy.

❤️❤️Lunch skip❤️❤️

I sit down with Elise and see Neaha walk into the cafeteria with another girl and a boy ran to her side.

Shawn introduce me to the rest of the boys and said they had another friend from Vine?, yea that it coming today, I think he name was like Nate or Nash.

The boy runs over to our table, I guess that's Nash. "Hey sister in law!" He says to Elise.

Wait Elise is dating Hayes so a sister in law would be his brothers gf so is Hayes his brother?

I shrug it off and walk over to Neaha and the girl.

"Hey why don't you sit with us Neaha?" I ask she looks at the girl and then at me.

"Ehh it's fine I want to see my little bro anyways." The girl says and turns to me.

"Hi I'm Ine Grier" she says. She has blue eyes and Light brown hair.

"Ohhhh hi I'm Tia! Aren't you Hayes older sister?" I ask cause she looks a little older than him but a lot alike.

"Yea and that's my twin Nash!" She says.

"Oh yea that makes sense." I tell her and laugh.
Yes I know that the boys ages don't make sense but they're not their ages in this book cause I'm just trying to mend(es) it all in.