Chapter 6

Ashton's PoV:

Today's the day. I'm so excited, but nervous. I hope it's a yes.

Shawn's PoV:
Are you serious! They take her out today. I was going to ask her to come over today and they ruined it. Everything was going to fall in place today but Noo!

Tia's PoV:

Ashton,his hair is perfect his clothes are perfect. Everything is perfect.

Julia tells the office that he is allowed to take me out and she huffs and puffs as Luke tells the lady that their only taking me.

When get to their apartment (flat, complex) I flop onto their couch.

Ash softly chuckles at his phone. I softly sigh. Huh, I guess my little crush on him hasn't gone away yet. 😔 (:/)

We do some random things, watch t.v and play board games. We swim a little bit down stairs too, for about 5-6 hours

"Hey me, Mikey and Calum have to go somewhere. Ash is going to stay with you. Bye" Luke says and kisses my forehead.

He's like a big brother to me.l

"Bye Lucas" I say pushing his buttons. He glares at me.

I smile innocently as the walk out the door.

Ash gets up and stretches.

"Hey, Tia?" He asks

"Yes Ashton" I reply

"Do you want to, umm by any chance, w-watch a movi-ie w-with m-me?" He stutters.

Aweee. "yea s-sure"

"Let's do a scary movie." He says.

He knows I don't like watching a scary movies with out being cuddled so when he picks one I leap to his side and cuddle up by his arm pit. (You know where I mean?)

At one point in Annabelle when that demon pops up on the screen I scream and hide my face in Ashton's side. He softly chuckles.

*•*-after the movie-*•*

Ash gets up and stand in front of me I stand up too.

"Hey Tia?" He asks again.

"Yes Ash?" I reply

"I umm I really like you and was wondering if you like me too and I want to ask you on a date but I'm scared that you'll say no but if you say yes I'll be so happy an-" he goes on but I cut him off by smashing my lips on his.

I get butterflies in my stomach.

We hear the front door open but don't pay attention until someone clears there throat. We pull away to see Luke, Calum and Mikey.

Well I mean the door was locked it wasn't going to be like the neighbors or a random monkey. It could be a robber though, cause they could like take a rock or they found a key and walk in to the house then tie us up and kill Ashton as I'm force to watch and then they'll leave me to die as I wonder what did I ever do to them that made them come in here. Unless, Ashton is a drug dealer and it do what he was supposed to do but Ash is too cute to be a drug dealer.

Someone screams my name knocking me out of my thoughts.

"What! Huh, oh yes?" I ask Calum

"You've been staring into space for like 5mins straight. what are you thinking about?" Mikey asks.

"If it wasn't you guys who came into the house, Well I mean the door was locked it wasn't going to be like the neighbors or a random monkey. It could be a robber though, cause they could like take a rock or they found a key and walk in to the house then tie us up and kill Ashton as I'm force to watch and then they'll leave me to die as I wonder what did I ever do to them that made them come in here. Unless, Ashton is a drug dealer and it do what he was supposed to do" I tell them with a shrug.

Luke just blinks at me, Calum is bitting his lip trying not laugh, Ashton looks bewildered that I thought of that as Mikey is holding his lion rolling around on the ground in fits of laughter.

Yea, he is totally punk rock, my ass.

I look at the time 9:00. I yawn. tomorrow is Saturday.

"You can stay here if you want for the night." Luke says

I nod my head and go find the guest room. Once I find it I turn the lights off and hope under the cover after re-Justing my clothes.

As I close my eyes I realize that I lost my first kiss to one of my best friends since we're 10.

My parents used to live in Australia when they were younger and their best friends were Mrs and Mr.Hemmings, Irwin, Hood and Clifford.

My parents moved here because of my dads job relocation. Then I was born and the boys were already 2-3 but whatever.

I soon fall asleep think about Ashton and...,Shawn?!?