Chapter 9

1 week later

Tia's PoV:

I sit in my room texting my best friend from Florida JJ, or J. I miss her, we used to go to parks and things like that, we lived on different sides of town so we didn't really see each other often, but we still used kik.

From JJ bae:

Heyyy guess what?!

To JJ bae:

Chicken butt?

From JJ bae:

No silly, I have a surprise for you! I have to go help my brother, jack is so annoing, bye!

To JJ bae:

Bye fool.

Her brother is Jack Gilinsky and his best friend is Jack Johnson, but they call Jack J, JJ or J, so its gets pretty confusing.

So today I'm doing nothing, oh wait! The girl scout cookies are coming today and I have to go to the boy's house to get them or else the girl cant give them out.

I hope that girl gets the bike she seemed nice, and the other girl is evil, she came to our door too, and guess who it was the devil in traning, Katie's sister, Destiny! I saw Katie behind her and as soon as Ashton came behind me with Luke, Katie smirked and puffed out her chest. Wow. Just Wow. I grabbed Ash's hand and told the girl that we already got cookies.

I get to their house and use the spare key that they hide under a near bush.

I walk in and put they key on the table, I look at the time 11:28. They must be at the studio recording Don't ( I'm listing to that right now so that's the song I put) Luke showed me 2/3 of the song and quiet honestly its awesome, I still can't believe that I'm dating a drummer, but not any drummer, my drummer.

The song is for Luke and Calum's crush, Lilli and Kiara. They're both my friends, surprisingly Kiara likes Calum and, the song Don't stop was from a party we all went to about a year ago. Calum doesn't know that because Kiara and Lilli have boyfriends but Kiara's bf is abusive.

It really makes me sad, because she is one of my friends and I hate seeing that happen to her but she says that the has stopped but from somewhere inside me I cant believe that he did. I tried to tell her to call the police and even done it my self but I've meet this boy and he is super smart he has almost a power over her family ad can get them to do whatever he wants, me and Kiara went to school with him etc.

Lilli has known Luke most of her life but Tyler, Lilli's boyfriend, was her first crush and she claims, 'the last'. I also have known Tyler for a long time and, at first I trusted him seeing how much he cared for her and how much she liked him, and let me tell you something Lilli does NOT like to show emotion for anything or anyone besides for Tyler. I know Lilli and she has a reputation, with me and our other best friend Ryan, Mikey's girlfriend of last month, of not showing her real emotions and putting a wall over herself. Ryan and I noticed this around the 5th grade when we started hanging out with more people and, we saw how sometimes she acts really tough around certain people. When she movedto Florida in 3rd grade she was, almost a whole new person in 5th grade. I'll be honest, I miss the old Lilli but people change things happen but life goes on.

Someone knocks on the door knocking me out of my thoughts.

I get up and open the door. I see Emily smiling bright, "Thank you for buying so many cookies, you made me beat Destiny, I only beat her because of your order, so" she says and looks around and strts whispering "These were left over so I decided to give you another pack, bye!" she said giving me another pack and the rest of my cookies. Haha Beer 1-Tia 0-Beers. I shut the door and text Ashton.

To Ash:

Hey! cookies are here and I'm in your house

To Tia:

MMkay bae.

To Ash:

I'm taking my cookies and leaving

To Tia:

No stay I want to cuddle

To Ash:

Fine I'll stay.

I finally agree with him and put my yellow hummer keys back down (comment if you get that refrence and where its from.) I sit back onto the couch and look to my right, on the table there was 2 nerf guns. I go and fill them up. I hide, hmmm who should I have on my team. I write on a note pad 'its war time boys, Ashton's on my team, I already have the other gun' I put it on the door and go out side to my hiding spot. I here them come in and Ash texts me.

From Ash:

where are you?

From Tia:

in the garage :)

he comes out of the house and runs to my spot and gets in with me. "did they see you leave?" I ask "no I made them go out the front door and come back in 1 minute" he tells me and I just nod back at him.

I look out the two holes and aim the gun hole at one and peek out the other, ( they are small holes) I see them step out and get right in my way, I aim and shot at their backs then quickly take the gun out, they turn around and look around. Ash goes in a dark corner and I go near the door I seethat Calum has the gun, they split up and Mikey comes close to the garage but Calum goes the other way, bad choice Calum. I shot Mikey twice more "3 strikes your out" I tell him.

He rolls his eyes and comes into the garage, Ash waves to him in the and Mikey chuckles.

"Luke is approaching" I tell them and I can see them nod. I shot the water through the hole because he is alone again, 'Calum your a bad team captin' I whisper to myself. I shot him again and Ash gets out of the garage, as Luke comes in. He sees Mikey "I think next time we should stay close in stead of leaving each other" Luke tells him and Mikey nods.

Ash is giving him self up, not that way, he walks up to Calum as Calum sprays him 3 times. Me and Calum haven't been sprayed at all yet.

I walk out of the garage and start running, I spray him in the back quickly and run to the other side of the house and spray him again. 1 mmore time and I win. I climb up to the roof and get a view on him, I aim and, my water gun slowly runs out of water before it touches him.

He is standing in front of the hose, I lay down on the roof and text everyone, 'only me and Calum anyone can help who they chose to win.' I text

Ash gets up onto the roof, "Hey go fill this up and don't get caught" I tell him. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and climbs down.

I look down to see Calum standing next to him He troughs my gun up and I catch it and I shot Calum. I start dancing on the roof.